Follow

Porcupine

Character » Porcupine appears in 133 issues.

Alex Gentry, the Porcupine, was one of the first Marvel silver age villains and most notably fought against Ant-Man and Captain America, but also faced the Avengers, the X-Men and the Defenders.

Return of the Dreaded Porcupine

Avatar image for dreaded_porcupine
    Dreaded Porcupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dreaded Porcupine

I was pleased to see the return of the Porcupine in the pages of the Thunderbolts as a forced new recruit during the civil war saga. Of course with the Thunderbolts taking a new direction as of issue #110, he and the rest of the new recruits are hurled back into oblivion. Some of my other favorites Whirlwind, Beetle I, and the Eel. Of course this Porcupine isn't Alex Gentry but they never explained who he was was. Does anyone know who the new Porcupine is and if he'll be returning to the pages of Marvel somewhere? One last thing. The original Porcupine armor rocks. He looked like Cousin It. Too cool. The one he wears now makes him look like a chinchilla. Bring back the Original armor.
    Post Edited:2007-01-04 22:54:08

avengpymhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By avengpymhawk

I hope it is someone like a son or daughter of Gentry. Or maybe someone bought the armor on e-bay.

Avatar image for dreaded_porcupine
    Dreaded Porcupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dreaded Porcupine

And his newest armor from Doomwars is the worst yet. You have to appreciate the beauty of his original armor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.