If only

#1 Posted by time (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

if only polaris looks like this, maybe there be more attention to her character

caption
#2 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Polaris gets alot of attention, Time. why do you make topics like this? You have a problem with alot of things. You should write Marvel, and take it up with them. Oh, and Polaris has some very eye-opening costumes in the past. Don't sweat it. She be slutty again. lol

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

UM X-FACTOR

#4 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

That was her best costume, Pix.

#5 Posted by Precise (22883 posts) - - Show Bio

What's wrong with that picture?..

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark Raider said:
"That was her best costume, Pix."
i agree, the capes and head ornaments never worked for me
#7 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't she still up in space with havok & phoenix?

#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe so

#9 Posted by Midnight Assassin (955 posts) - - Show Bio

time... you seem to hate everything that isn't Jean Grey.

#10 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Time just needs to vent about something. lol

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Tlieso said:
"isn't she still up in space with havok & phoenix?
"
She's in Shi'ar prison.
#12 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how her mental state is gonna be throughout Kingbreaker. I like crazy Polaris.

#13 Posted by time (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

by the way i don't hate polaris, I think she is a cool character, i hope she returns soon.  

#14 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is the scan in the op from?

#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like aphrodite IX

#16 Posted by time (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

witchblade

#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

oh

#18 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Polaris is a cool as she is. Half crazy and all. lol

#19 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like Polaris's psychotic episode phase. Reminded me too much of her time as/with Malice. That scan looks remarkably like Lorna though... not sure what you mean, time. Hopefully the upcoming event between Vulcan, the Inhumans, et al. will get her and Havok back in the picture for good. Not sure where they'd fit at the moment though... I'd like to see Havok start up his own team. His character has suffered so many setbacks. He is always built up, just to be knocked down again.

#20 Posted by time (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought you were asking what comic  is this scan from

#21 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I was. I thought it was Polaris. Hence my confusion at your lamenting that Polaris doesn't look like that.

#22 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel you, korg, but she's so much cooler because of the fact that she has this darkness inside of her. Few characters pull it off as well as she does.

#23 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. It felt kind of forced to me. Especially after we find out that it's pretty much PTSD from Genosha...

#24 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a little iffy, but hopefully they show it was some side effect to something Xavier did to her. lol

#25 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

That is the very last thing I would ever want. Xavier has been demonized MORE than enough over the past few years. I want him redeemed. His crimes are nothing Scott and Emma are not guilty of themselves.

#26 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

I never really cared for Xavier so it's not much of a big deal to me. I would like to see how many other other X-men he's toyed with. My guesses are Havok, Iceman, Storm, and Nightcrawler. Maybe even Banshee.

#27 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Xavier, he is one of the most in-depth characters there is in Marvel Comics. Unfortunately people have taken a crowbar to his credibility over the past few years. If they revealed he had messed with others on the same level as the Summers, I'd just drop the books.

#28 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like your gonna be dropping the books then. lol

#29 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

What makes you say that?

#30 Posted by Dark Raider (283 posts) - - Show Bio

The tone of the book makes me think thate still has a hell of a lot of skeletons left in his closet. Most being X-men.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.