Follow

Polaris

Character » Polaris appears in 2836 issues.

The Mistress of Magnetism, Polaris, is the daughter of Magneto. One of the earliest additions to the X-Men's roster, she has also been a member of X-Factor and the Genoshan Acolytes.

i am new to polaris what comic i should pick she had big part in

jetgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jetgirl

i want to know more about polaris what comic i should pick so i know her personality better

i've red a war king one and i thought she is mini me scarlet witch

she got power of her dad and range of her sister 

but i love her  

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Belladonna
    @jetgirl: King Breaker gives you great detail on her current level of power, :)
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By Korg

I'd say the first volume of X-Factor, starting with #70 or #71. These issues are from the 90's, so they are not the most recent, but it was the series she was most prevalent in. Link to all the issues of that series she was in:  http://www.comicvine.com/polaris/29-1473/x-factor/49-3657/ 
    You can also see which issues of which comics Polaris has been in by looking at her appearances on her character page. If you don't know what that is it looks like this: 

No Caption Provided
    Click on the little grey links that say "# appearances" (such as "77 appearances" under X-Factor) to see all her appearances in that volume. 
    X-Factor is collected into trades from #71-89 as X-Factor Visionaries: Peter David, which you can get for $10-15 on Amazon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.