Follow

Polaris

Character » Polaris appears in 2834 issues.

The Mistress of Magnetism, Polaris, is the daughter of Magneto. One of the earliest additions to the X-Men's roster, she has also been a member of X-Factor and the Genoshan Acolytes.

Didnt Lorna recover a little too easily from being Pestilence?

Gold Dust Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Gold Dust Boi

Now I am not saying that she didnt have a bit of a hard time with the whole ordeal but lets be serious here.  Archangel, Gambit, and Sunfire are all still suffering from the after effects of being transformed into Horsemen of Apocalypse and whats Polaris doing? Tripping around space fighting cosmic wars!  Not that fighting cosmic wars is an easy job but she doesnt seem to be held back or challenged during it because of her experience with Apocalypse.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

To be fair, Gambit has only recently started to showing signs of the Death persona again.  He changed back to normal so quickly too.  It's only because Mike Carey didn't want to ignore that story, and address it as possible character development that it's been picked up on again.  So who knows... maybe Polaris could suffer the same lingering effects later on?

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By GREGalicious

Polaris had so many mental issues way back, i think its refreshing to see her act "normal" for a little while.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CATPANEXE

I think the same about Wolverine as Death. He just seemed to walk it off, where Warren has been afflicted with it endlessly.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By iLLituracy

I think it's one of those things they're choosing to ignore, I guess.

PolarisJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By PolarisJunkie

I'm hoping Peter David eventually addresses this in X-Factor. As well as her celestial tech.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.