Collected Volumes Of Polaris?

#1 Posted by NeoAndroid (173 posts) - - Show Bio

I really would like to get to know the character and be introduced to new characters at the same time.

Does anyone have any recommendations on good Collected Volumes of Series with her in? I would like something pretty recent... i would prefer her with powers. I have gone past M-Day and such but don't have anything of her. I read the collection of Schism and saw her there, but didn't know where she was going. Some suggested X factor Investigations, there's a lot of them just wishing to know which would be better.

Also is there any good sagas of her in space?

Thanks

#2 Posted by SolthesunGod (276 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there are any collected editions for her. I would suggest buying some X-Men: Dark Seduction issues. Some cool stuff there. Also X-Factor Peter David Visionaires.

#3 Posted by NeoAndroid (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@SolthesunGod said:

I don't think there are any collected editions for her. I would suggest buying some X-Men: Dark Seduction issues. Some cool stuff there. Also X-Factor Peter David Visionaires.

I have looked at Book Depository (literally the only place you can buy the Collected Editions for Ireland) and cant find Dark Seduction

#4 Posted by SolthesunGod (276 posts) - - Show Bio

I meant you should just buy the issues from somewhere like mycomicshop. It will be very cheap. I live in Ireland and order from mycomicshop all the time.

#5 Posted by jmc247 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Some important recient Lorna stories

Uncanny X-Men 379, 380

X-Men 99

Magneto: Dark Seduction (#1- #4)

New X-Men #132

Uncanny X-Men #430- #431

Uncanny X-Men #442- #443

X-Men #187

Uncanny X-Men #475, Uncanny X-Men #486

X-Men: Emperor Vulcan trade (#1- #5)

X-Men: Kingbreaker (#1- #4)

War of Kings (#1- #6), Who Will Rule? (#1)

X-Men Legacy 254-258

#6 Posted by ivycat (17 posts) - - Show Bio

She's now back in the pages of X FACTOR! I forget the exact issue, but it should say on the X Factor comicvine page

#7 Posted by Jake Fury (17922 posts) - - Show Bio

Rise & Fall of the Shi'ar Empire is a good one.

#8 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeoAndroid: Wouldn't you rather learn more about Ms. Marvel? I know you're probably an encyclopeidia of knowledge about her already but your avatar seems to indicate that you're a big fan!

#9 Posted by NeoAndroid (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@ivycat: @Jake Fury: @infonation: Thanks ill look into all of them :) Im getting a list together, saw her in The Xmen Legacy Comic with Rogue before they came back to earth. And yeap would love to know more about Ms Marvel, but having a diverse like in characters dont harm either :)

#10 Posted by SolthesunGod (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter David's finally writing Polaris' origin in X-Factor #243 it might be a good jumping on point for Lorna.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.