Follow

Polaris

Character » Polaris appears in 2836 issues.

The Mistress of Magnetism, Polaris, is the daughter of Magneto. One of the earliest additions to the X-Men's roster, she has also been a member of X-Factor and the Genoshan Acolytes.

Are Polaris and Havok done ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I was looking up Polaris and I found this little bit of info... "After she came back from space she found her home at X-Factor Investigations. She came to help as a result of Wolverine´s sugestions that she could help the team to establish after the death of Multiple Man. She and Havok came to lead and to keep the team together. Since there she went on a road trip to help Wolfsbane who had some issues to solve. She found the true reason on the death of her parents that made her go insane. She was brought back by Banshee/Syrin to the cost of her life as she knew it. She feels comfortable in the team. She decided to stay after her boyfriend left the team to join the avengers. They have a long conversation about the future of their relationship but they manage to stay as friends. She also decide to change her custome to tried to look more fresh to the recent times." So dose this mean Havok and Polaris are no longer a item ? Because if it is then Marvel just distroyed another good couple.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Charlemagne

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@The Last Arashikage said:

Whats this ?

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Charlemagne

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Havok leaving X-Factor and Polaris for Caps new Avengers team.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Havok leaving X-Factor and Polaris for Caps new Avengers team.

So why isent Polaris going with him ?

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Charlemagne

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Wont know until the story plays out :P

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Kid_Omega_Prime: Wont know until the story plays out :P

Well I hope they patch thing up. I like Havok and Polaris together.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Charlemagne

@Kid_Omega_Prime: So do I.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Kid_Omega_Prime: So do I.

Oh quick Question if Havok and Polaris's relationship takes a dive then who would be good for her ?

Yai_Inn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Yai_Inn

Well the guys left on the X-Factor team with her include... Madrox, Strong Guy, Shatterstar, Rictor, Pip the Troll, and Longshot.  
    Now Madrox and Layla just got engaged so he's out. Strong Guy's in love with M so he's out. Shatterstar and Rictor are together so there out. Comes down to Pip or Longshot.  
    I think Longshot would be kinda cool. But I hope it doesn't happen.  
    Polaris is interesting enough that she doesn't need to be defined by who she's with. She can be single on X-Factor while Havok goes off with Avengers. I hope they end up back together in the future though.  
    And the reason Polaris stayed with X-Factor and didn't leave with Havok was explained in the last issue of X-Factor. Basically she likes it there, with that team and didn't want to leave. Havok kinda hated it there and felt like a big let down so he left... it was written that he left X-Factor prior to Cap asking him to join Avengers IIRC. 

PolarisJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By PolarisJunkie

I didn't really get the sense that they were done, honestly. They still obviously care about each other immensely, they just need and want to be in different places at this point in their lives. It was a weird "break-up" more of a let's just cool off for a bit. Heck, Havok said he wanted Lorna with him when he was initially leaving.

As much as I love both of them, it's going to be interesting to see them work without each other for a bit. I'm sure they'll be together again at some point though. They always seem to reconcile.

OmegaHans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By OmegaHans

In a dangerous world like Marvel Earth, sometimes I wonder just why these couples want to be in 'different places'.

I can't think of a single relationship now in the MU that is still together. Other than Cloak and Dagger, and that's more cause their powers balance out.

I mean, where's the love, the commitment? It's a very strange time in Marvel right now.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Blood1991

Alex and Wanda are going to be a thing. Calling it now.

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
    The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood1991 said:

or maybe havok and rogue because i heard they become close and almost co-leaders together

midgard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By midgard2

For me, I'm tired of Lorna Dane & Alex Summers relationship and happy it seems like they are moving apart from each other.

Comiclove5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

@Blood1991 said:

or maybe havok and rogue because i heard they become close and almost co-leaders together

From the recent issue, I think you are right on the money. (This is a Late response I know)

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be great if they make-up and then Havok and Wasp's daughter return on their wedding day...

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@kid_omega_prime: Personally I think that Polaris and Colossus would make a really interesting couple, both have a lot in common but sadly to date haven't really had any interactions, despite having been on many of the same teams (albeit at different times)...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.