Talk about Pokemon types

#1 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

There a few type advantages and disadvantages I like to argue. Shouldn’t electric and ice attack be more effective on steel. Steel can conduct electricity and steel can conduct on extreme temperatures. I think concentrated blizzard could do that. Another is electricity on bug poison there was joke about it but that should be listed. Here is the link to that joke

http://dtoons.com/conroy/2011/04/its-super-effective/

Other than argue type advantages I like to talk about dark type. With dark matter discovered you think that will change dark types. Back than dark type was considered evil type in the original version. MY guess it is demon lore to them. Most attacks of their type can be considered dirty fighting. Some examples include Sucker Punch, Bite, Fake Tears and Thief. The discovery of dark matter would probably make new Pokémon probably dark and electric or dark psychic. There three forms of dark matter so far they are: cold dark matter, warm dark matter, and hot dark matter. It is a new discovery so the facts are not clear yet

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.