Quantity of that Pokémon

#1 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like know to how many of that species should there be including the legendaries. I am interested to hear what you feel is the right amount

#2 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what you are asking.

#3 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrShway88 said:

#4 Posted by ArtGamer (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@MrShway88 said:

#5 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I was asking of what you think is the right pokemon when making series. What legendary Pokémon you feel there are more than just one.

#6 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut said:

I was asking of what you think is the right pokemon when making series. What legendary Pokémon you feel there are more than just one.

Still don't get what you're asking.

#7 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, proof read your work before you post. Trust me it doesn't take that long.

#8 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I am asking what the right amount is for certain Pokémon. What is their popularity rate for making a series believable? Here are examples: How many Rattatas are there? How many Articunos are there? To be more specific how many are there in each region give or take if they migrate?

#9 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

You know with the coming of the Dream Catcher I think should just give up trying to put an accurate amount around each region. I don’t know if it is exploration from alternate dimension or if there is a Pokemon that can makes thought into matter.

#10 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut: regular species, thousands but you can't be sure how many. Legendaries? a few dozens for each species, except Arceus who is only one, Celebi is in the hundreds if you count alternate time periods and timelines (he time travels), Mew, there were thousands before but now there are very few, probably just one. Mewtwo, just one as well. all the others are usually more than one, but not that many (below a dozen I'd say)

#11 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I figure out something. Celebi is a time traveling pokemon. What if all those Celebis are the same one? This is more of a reason they check each individual Pokemon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.