Pokemon Generation 5: Black and White.

#1 Posted by Shanana (53030 posts) - - Show Bio

(Hmmm The Vice, The Vine and Giantbomb all gave me 500 warnings when i tried to put this in the proper forum)

Anyways, the next generation of Pokemon is on the way...

What do you think?

#2 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't really think anything of it since there are not details or pics on that link you posted, plus its in japanese.

#3 Posted by Erik (33003 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can they not just make one game where I can catch all the f***ing pokemon?!

#4 Posted by Shanana (53030 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#5 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik:  Because they know some people will buy both of them just to get them all and they make twice the money that way.
#6 Posted by Erik (33003 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I mean I get a game, play through it to the end and then find out that I can only get about 2/3 of all the pokemon. The rest I have to trade for and no one I know plays pokemon.

#7 Posted by Shanana (53030 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been buying all 3 versions of the games since Red and Blue lol

#8 Posted by Erik (33003 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. I was actually just recounting my reaction from when I played through my pokemon blue back in junior high. I have not made a pokemon purchase since but someone did give me a gold about a decade ago that I never played. 

#9 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

I got Pearl from a guy at work for $10, otherwise I haven't bought one since I think Fire Red. I might pick up Black or White though because I really enjoyed Pearl.

#10 Posted by Erik (33003 posts) - - Show Bio

I have sworn that I will only make a pokemon game purchase when I am finally able to catch every pokemon in a single game.

#11 Posted by Shanana (53030 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinum was 50 times better.

#12 Posted by BanGingi (46 posts) - - Show Bio

pokemon: the 3D main console version. 
Seriously... its about time...

#13 Posted by Shanana (53030 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK i kind of like the overworld sprite

#14 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for Black & White. I've only seen 2 of the new Pokes but I can't wait. Platinum and Heart Gold/Soul Silver are awesome!

#15 Posted by Trodorne (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

of course the japanese have to screw up such a simple evolution like the otter -__- egh..... seriously a bipedal swimming critter ends up on all fours and looks nothing like its original species.

#16 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I would buy this new one, it's just I'm sick of not being able to catch every Pokemon without trading or having a special card.

#17 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i stopped playing after Crystal, The pokemon started looking like Picasso drew them after that

#18 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I played it. Not really impressed. 

#19 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik said:
" Why can they not just make one game where I can catch all the f***ing pokemon?! "
LOL
#20 Posted by Shanana (53030 posts) - - Show Bio

These games are amazing ^_^

#21 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a big fan of Black and White, the Pokemon are lame.

Only like Samurott and Braviary and it sucks you can't get Pokemon from previous generations until you've done that thing with the Pokedex.

Samurott
 Braviary

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.