Pokemon character type clarifying

#1 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to ask where I should put pokemon that are considered waste. I mean they actually made of waste. I mean ones literally made of garbage or hazardous material. Some examples include Trubish, garbodor, grimer and muk

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

Poison.

#3 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean Character type under the evaluation in comicvine. Under the choices are animal, human, cyborg, robot, radiation, infection, god/eternal or other which should they be considered. It easy to narrow out a few of what they aren’t which is robot, cyborg and human. I am guess infection or radiation but I am not so sure which is best to categorized them.

#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut:

I'd say radiation for all of them. infection would be something cause by a virus or something. radiation is hazardours or toxic material

#5 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: That means Parasect would be considered an infection as they are zombies. The mushroom takes over their minds. Thanks for the help.

#6 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hazlenaut: true Parasect is infection, nice attention to details. also thanks for keeping the Poke Profiles updated, I tried, but for some reason the mods wouldn't let me

#7 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: That is another reason to make thin in the forums. In case someone would think differently. If I changed it without chatting about someone else would have changed it and it will change constantly that moderators would be annoyed by it. I think this chat would let another person to have free points for fixing it.

That is another reason to make thin in the forums. In case someone would think differently. If I changed it without chatting about someone else would have changed it and it will change constantly that moderators would be annoyed by it. I think this chat would let another person to have free points for fixing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.