Follow

Pokémon

Team » Pokémon appears in 414 issues.

Pokémon or Pocket Monsters is a variety of species in in the Pokémon franchise. Each Pokémon has unique abilities they use in battles. Many evolve into more powerful Pokémon that can use stronger moves.

Pokemon Black and White 2

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jorgevy

So what you guys think about it uh? Have you seen info about them yet ?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By shanana

Not to much of a plot change...IDK about it

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I believe the covers will be of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. A Dragon/Ice Pokémon

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

I wanted Pokemon grey...........

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By _Zombie_

So, they've finally run out of colors/minerals to name the games on?

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jorgevy

@ZombieBigfoot said:

LOL havent thought about that xD

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I think it's a direct sequel so I think the plot will be totally different

@BlackArmor: Yeah, I dont think they are doing pokemon grey. They will do these sequels instead of making a copy of the previous games with slightly extended plot. It might actually be even better than if it was Grey

@Supreme Marvel: yeah, it will be the fusion of Kyurem with Reshiram for black (I suppose) and with Zekrom for White (once again Im assuming this im not certain)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By shanana

No return to Hoenn I suppose either. TBH Black and White were so boring. I only recently beat Black because I had nothing else to do.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kidchipotle

@Jorgevy said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Ziccarra_Liafador: I think it's a direct sequel so I think the plot will be totally different

@BlackArmor: Yeah, I dont think they are doing pokemon grey. They will do these sequels instead of making a copy of the previous games with slightly extended plot. It might actually be even better than if it was Grey

@Supreme Marvel: yeah, it will be the fusion of Kyurem with Reshiram for black (I suppose) and with Zekrom for White (once again Im assuming this im not certain)

So instead of it being a repeat of the previous game with a slightly altered story line (like in every other game like emerald, yellow, crystal, and platinum) they're going to make the story take place after the game was beaten? Or am I stupid and misinterpreted that entirely..

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jorgevy

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@Jorgevy said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

So instead of it being a repeat of the previous game with a slightly altered story line (like in every other game like emerald, yellow, crystal, and platinum) they're going to make the story take place after the game was beaten? Or am I stupid and misinterpreted that entirely..

from what I saw, this. but we will now more in the upcoming months

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kidchipotle

@Jorgevy: Interesting. Wonder how they're going to explain the fact we're all going to have to start over with a level 5 starter with no badges...and magically no longer winning the pokemon league

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Gambit1024

I heard a theory on IGN that these games will revisit Ruby/Sapphire. I hope that's true.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jorgevy

@Gambit1024: I thought they were going to save that for the Gen 5 remakes???

@ArturoCalaKayVee: probably like they did with Red/Blue to Gold/Silver. They are sequels with 3 years apart.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Zombie_

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

@Jorgevy said:

@ZombieBigfoot said:

I think Pokemon is going to turn into the new Sonic soon. They should just stop after B&W 2 and work on something else.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#14  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Ziccarra_Liafador said:

No return to Hoenn I suppose either. TBH Black and White were so boring. I only recently beat Black because I had nothing else to do.

Same, I like the Pokemon, but the actual region just go boring after a while...even with the graphics I liked the other regions more.

I was hoping for them to redo Ruby and Sapphire as well, I would like to return to Hoenn...
    Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I think it could be a cool game

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By Hazlenaut

they can use this for the big retcon of the franchise since it deals with time travel.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jorgevy

@War Killer: @Ziccarra_Liafador:

They will return after BW2 im almost sure. AND I cannot believe you just said they were boring. I mean, almost every poke fan i know said they were awesome, one of the best, even if they didnt like the pokemon. But I guess your entitled to your opinions....

@ZombieBigfoot:

Nah, this is actually going to stop them from becaming the new Sonic. They are improving, adapting and changing what they usually do to evolve. That's good. If it became static or just repeatitive, it would be worst. Sonic is just crazy, they get some new characters in a new setting and let them run. Pokemon is gonna do the opposite, stick with the usual formula, but adding new stuff

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Jorgevy said:

They will return after BW2 im almost sure. AND I cannot believe you just said they were boring. I mean, almost every poke fan i know said they were awesome, one of the best, even if they didnt like the pokemon. But I guess your entitled to your opinions....

Visually the game was amazing and I was blown away at how far they pushed the graphics compared to the little guy we had waaaaay back in the 90s. But as for the actual towns, I didn't find most of them that interesting, I mean even the Pokemon League was just a bunch of rocks, I liked how the League use to be designed like a giant castle and stuff.
    Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jorgevy

@War Killer: Hmmm, yeah I guess I can see that, but I think it was just to go with the "not in Japan anymore" theme. It was a completly different continent and region so I think they did it to set it apart. But I guess I get it..... Actually, the visual improvements are one of the things I least liked

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Jorgevy: Yeah, I believe they based it off New York City or something like that. They could have based the Pokemon League off of the White House :P
    Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jorgevy

@War Killer: that would be awesome!!! and the champion would be dressed like Uncle Sam!!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Zombie_

@Jorgevy said:

@ZombieBigfoot:

Nah, this is actually going to stop them from becaming the new Sonic. They are improving, adapting and changing what they usually do to evolve. That's good. If it became static or just repeatitive, it would be worst. Sonic is just crazy, they get some new characters in a new setting and let them run. Pokemon is gonna do the opposite, stick with the usual formula, but adding new stuff

Eh, maybe it's just that I lost faith/interest in the series after awhile. I'm still not buying it either way, but just that I don't much see the point in continuing it. Probably because I stopped playing awhile ago, but if people still like it, good for them.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jorgevy

@ZombieBigfoot: maybe. My luck was that even though I didnt bought any game from G/S/C untill I bought a NDSi and Soul Silver, some friends and people I knew bought Ruby and saphire, emerald, and Platinum and I played them for a while to check it out. So I never distanciated myself that much and after I bought the Gen 2 remakes I got hooked again

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By _Zombie_

@Jorgevy said:

@ZombieBigfoot: maybe. My luck was that even though I didnt bought any game from G/S/C untill I bought a NDSi and Soul Silver, some friends and people I knew bought Ruby and saphire, emerald, and Platinum and I played them for a while to check it out. So I never distanciated myself that much and after I bought the Gen 2 remakes I got hooked again

I stopped playing around Pearl. DS broke and I never bothered to replace it, and I have too many console games on my to-buy list to make me motivated enough to get a 3DS. So I guess it doesn't matter anyways, lol.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jorgevy

@ZombieBigfoot: same as me. I dont feel like buying a 3DS. Ive played one and the 3D is a bit off I donno.... since Pokemon games are still being released in the NDS im ok with that for now but I guess sooner or later im gonna have to adapt. Still BW2 are for NDS so, im gonna do as you do for now and disregard 3DS

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Zombie_

@Jorgevy said:

@ZombieBigfoot: same as me. I dont feel like buying a 3DS. Ive played one and the 3D is a bit off I donno.... since Pokemon games are still being released in the NDS im ok with that for now but I guess sooner or later im gonna have to adapt. Still BW2 are for NDS so, im gonna do as you do for now and disregard 3DS

I suppose I should of phrased it as another DS period. Handheld gaming just doesn't interest me enough to make me buy one.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jorgevy

@ZombieBigfoot: ah. I see... yeah, sometimes it does get a bit boring. That's why my next goal is a playstation or a PC improvement. Im gonna let the handhelds slide for a while

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Zombie_

@Jorgevy said:

@ZombieBigfoot: ah. I see... yeah, sometimes it does get a bit boring. That's why my next goal is a playstation or a PC improvement. Im gonna let the handhelds slide for a while

I've got a 360 myself. I'd like to improve my laptop to play games, but that's too expensive.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Jorgevy

@ZombieBigfoot: yeah its a bit expensive but IMO totally worth it (desktop wise, I dont like laptops). But gaming consoles are always the better choice if you want to really play a game

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By Gambit1024

You know what an epic Elite 4 would be for this game?

1. The opposite gender version of your character
    2. Lucas (D/P/Pl)
    3. May (R/S/E)
    4. Gold (HG/SS)

Champion: Red

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By _Zombie_

@Jorgevy said:

@ZombieBigfoot: yeah its a bit expensive but IMO totally worth it (desktop wise, I dont like laptops). But gaming consoles are always the better choice if you want to really play a game

I'm stuck with a laptop till I move out, so it's all I got. And it's incredibly expensive. Considering I already have a console.. it's not worth it yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.