Follow

Pokémon

Team » Pokémon appears in 414 issues.

Pokémon or Pocket Monsters is a variety of species in in the Pokémon franchise. Each Pokémon has unique abilities they use in battles. Many evolve into more powerful Pokémon that can use stronger moves.

Origin of pokemon clarify

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Hazlenaut

Just ask for a head count which given the number is going to be a doozy. There are manmade pokemon along with those created by their god Arceus as well as began from Mew. One version stated that pokemon are familiars by the origin Arceus. Which means Pokemon should be considered magic base. I think arceus gave specific element which can be called the type it made but I forgot which type it stated exactly.

here is score chart to file them

Made by Arceus:

Originate from Mew:

Man-made: 6 possibly 24

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheCrowbar

Let me clarify pokemon for you: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ash's_Coma

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By hectorsquall

@TheCrowbar said:

Let me clarify pokemon for you: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ash's_Coma

he jolts awake.

In his hospital room, he sees his parents, asleep. He finds himself unable to speak.

Ash pushes forward toward his recovery. He goes through physical therapy, training harder and harder with rehabilitative Pokémon until he can walk on his own again. This time, an older and wiser Ash sets out on a journey.

Just like last time, he’s late getting to Professor Oak’s laboratory. When there’s only one Pokémon left…he suddenly recalls all his memories of his “life” and realizes all his friends are gone forever.

As he sets out with his new companion, he finds the world is darker than he imagined. More “real.” Pokémon and people die. He, too, has aged.

He vows to become the Pokémon Master he dreamed he was. He vows to himself. He vows to “them.”

“I WILL be the very best!”

Holy sh*t!

I'd play/read/watch the hell out of something like that!

Too bad it'll probably never happen...

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By TheCrowbar

@hectorsquall: That last part was added so it didn't end on a depressing note the original theory is that he dies.

hectorsquall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By hectorsquall

@TheCrowbar: Yeah, that's what I thought because I saw this theory on another website and it wasn't there.

Still, a darker, grittier Pokémon universe could be really great if done right. It's been a while since I've played or watched Pokémon but this was an interesting article.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hazlenaut

@TheCrowbar: Then he would have been a yamask and our story would continue. you remind me pokemon coming from the dream radar. that is about 25 of them can be man made with assistance.

@hectorsquall: They got plenty of martial to work with. Cubones wears their mothers’ skull. If people die they either become ghost Pokemon or have your soul eaten by the chandelier ghost aka Chandelure. Children can be taken away by them never to return by hypno by drifloon. Dolls seek vengeance on little girls.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hazlenaut

I had some thinking and found that the pokemon origin could be religious beliefs from different regions. I don’t how to name the belief of that person has on pokemon origin. I am guessing Arceceon, Mewist, or the space one a... Cosmosion until they make pokemon up to change that. this is goinf to be one those that they leave us hanging forever which is a good thing.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Jorgevy

@hazlenaut: Arceus created all the legendaries I guess, or atleast most, including Mew

then Mew "evolved" (Darwinian style, not Pokémon style) into the other species, except the man made ones

PS: that's why Mew shares DNA with all the Pokémon

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KnightRise

Bumping Pokemon threads because AnimeVice is lame.

Arceus created a few of the legendaries in pre-existance. Mew is true the primordial Pokemon species. At some point, Mew began to catch the Deoxys virus when it reached Earth, affecting meiosis and leading to genetic variation among offspring. (one of the theroems for life on the actual planet Earth used to be that nucleic acid landed on a young Earth via asteroids, so Deoxys). Its not that Mew contains the DNA of every Pokemon; its more that every breedable Pokemon shares at least some ancestral genes. The Deoxys mutation could explain several Pokemon's obsession with the moon. They instinctively know that part of them belongs on space.

No Caption Provided

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jorgevy

Arceus created a few of the legendaries in pre-existance. Mew is true the primordial Pokemon species. At some point, Mew began to catch the Deoxys virus when it reached Earth, affecting meiosis and leading to genetic variation among offspring. (one of the theroems for life on the actual planet Earth used to be that nucleic acid landed on a young Earth via asteroids, so Deoxys). Its not that Mew contains the DNA of every Pokemon; its more that every breedable Pokemon shares at least some ancestral genes. The Deoxys mutation could explain several Pokemon's obsession with the moon. They instinctively know that part of them belongs on space.

No Caption Provided

do you have any proof of this theory or it's just circunstancial evidence??

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorgevy said:

@knightrise said:

No Caption Provided

do you have any proof of this theory or it's just circunstancial evidence??

I made it up entirely, but I borrowed some elements from real world biology and I threw in some creation myth.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightrise: ah good.

the theory I follow is basically a mix between neo darwinist and lamarckian evolution based on the Sinnoh creation myths. basically, Arceus creates itself and the universe, then spawning several legendaries, including Mew. Mew then spread through the universe and evolves through time into the several species either through spontaneous mutation or adaptation to the wild.

eventually some evolve in the regular animals and the Pokémon Universe Humans.

the few Mew that subsist are the ones who stagnated and didn't evolve

but that's just speculation of course ahahahh

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arceus and mew created averyone

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.