Follow

Pokémon

Team » Pokémon appears in 414 issues.

Pokémon or Pocket Monsters is a variety of species in in the Pokémon franchise. Each Pokémon has unique abilities they use in battles. Many evolve into more powerful Pokémon that can use stronger moves.

Mewtwo is a badass and Pokémon is Dragonball

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jorgevy

so yeah, just wanted to share the trailer for a new Pokémon movie, because it's really awesome and marks the return of mewtwo

DID you guys notice the moment mewtwo comes in to rescue? Genesect was like a snail in comparison, so powerful

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DH69

once again proving that mewtwo is the most badass pokemon ever created, btw anyone know what that logo says or represents at the beginning of almost every japanese movie, Is it for japans national film board or what?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

While the animation looks great, I sadly lost interest in the anime years ago.

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By FalconPuuunch

Too bad Pokemon is too... complicated nowadays. The past few generations have lost me completely. How forcing a bunch of elemntal powered animals to fight to death (faint..same thing) got complicated is beyond me.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @FalconPuuunch said:

Too bad Pokemon is too... complicated nowadays. The past few generations have lost me completely. How forcing a bunch of elemntal powered animals to fight to death (faint..same thing) got complicated is beyond me.

This, I mean how many Pokemon are there now? 150 wasn't enough?
    FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@Wolfrazer said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

It gets a lot weirder than just the count. The Pokemon themselves have turned from real life animal replicas to portraying inanimate objects.

There's an ice cream pokemon, a pokemon made from honey combs, a pokemon made from metal gears and a pokemon made of trash, straws and rope. God knows what else.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ms__omega

Meh..... Digimon was better....

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KnightRise

Mewtwo's here to use Shadowball and f*ck b*tches. And he's all out of PP....

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @FalconPuuunch said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

It gets a lot weirder than just the count. The Pokemon themselves have turned from real life animal replicas to portraying inanimate objects.

There's an ice cream pokemon, a pokemon made from honey combs, a pokemon made from metal gears and a pokemon made of trash, straws and rope. God knows what else.

Yes I know lol.
    BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlackWind

@Wolfrazer said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

Actually, no, 150 wasn't enough. Not nearly.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By danhimself

I never understood how adults could still be in to Pokemon....I was to old for it when the craze started (thank god) but even if you were young when the craze started there are some things that you should just grow out of

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FalconPuuunch

@danhimself said:

I never understood how adults could still be in to Pokemon....I was to old for it when the craze started (thank god) but even if you were young when the craze started there are some things that you should just grow out of

Said the guy with a Transformers avatar on a comic book website.....

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DH69

@FalconPuuunch said:

@danhimself said:

this comment is funny for multiple reasons...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By 202122

@FalconPuuunch said:

@danhimself said:

Ha you need some aloe vera for that burn

@Ms. Omega said:

and you're so right

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Rumble Man

The best Smash Bros

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By danhimself

@FalconPuuunch said:

@danhimself said:

1. not a Transformers avatar...it's Gundam

2. if you're actually insinuating that Transformers is even remotely similar in age range to Pokemon then you don't know much about Transformers

3. I am proud to be a Transformers fan...I gladly wear Transformers tee's out in public and have never received a negative comment about them...try doing that with a Pokemon t-shirt

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DH69

lol this takes me back. When i actually played pokemon, I had the cheapest powerset possible for my mewtwo. FireBlast, Thunder, Blizzard and Psychic, i pissed people off so much. Of course this is back like 14 years ago now, before all the new types and moves came along, and before nintendo was dead to me.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jorgevy

@KnightRise said:

Mewtwo's here to use Shadowball and f*ck b*tches. And he's all out of PP....

that was a good one!!!@DH69 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@danhimself said:

this comment is funny for multiple reasons...

DAMN RIGHT!

@danhimself said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@danhimself said:

1. not a Transformers avatar...it's Gundam

2. if you're actually insinuating that Transformers is even remotely similar in age range to Pokemon then you don't know much about Transformers

3. I am proud to be a Transformers fan...I gladly wear Transformers tee's out in public and have never received a negative comment about them...try doing that with a Pokemon t-shirt

I will gladly do it and where I live nothing would happen. I love how you start by criticizing adults for liking Pokémon yet you are defending Transformers and Gundam, so instead of saying that we know nothing about those franchises to make such claims, you should be the first one to that yourself.

first learn about Pokémon, then come and talk to us about the maturity of still playing and watching it.

@202122 said:

@Ms. Omega said:

and you're so right

the anime was better for the first seasons I admit. but recent Digimon seasons aren't that great and the Pokémon anime actually improved a bit

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jorgevy

@DH69 said:

once again proving that mewtwo is the most badass pokemon ever created, btw anyone know what that logo says or represents at the beginning of almost every japanese movie, Is it for japans national film board or what?

I think so, atleast in all japanese animated movies it's shown, so it's either a studio, Japan's national animation thingie, or just the movie/film thing for the japanese government, dont know for sure

@DH69 said:

lol this takes me back. When i actually played pokemon, I had the cheapest powerset possible for my mewtwo. FireBlast, Thunder, Blizzard and Psychic, i pissed people off so much. Of course this is back like 14 years ago now, before all the new types and moves came along, and before nintendo was dead to me.

nintendo is awesome! why is it dead to you? just curious

@FalconPuuunch said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

I do agree that for old timers it might be difficult to accept some new pokémon and changes, but it grows on you if you try it out. the new games are amazing and the plot is ever increasingly better. trust me

and answering to Wolfrazer, I know some people might disagree with me but the whole basis of Pokémon is an entire world of these creatures so 151 ^(counting mew) is not enough, not really.

@War Killer said:

While the animation looks great, I sadly lost interest in the anime years ago.

yeah the anime isn't a masterpiece but usually the movies are the places where the pokémon anime really shines. I also don't care much for the anime, only watch it when I have the time or something but I never miss a Pokémon movie, they are truly awesome and action packed (and yeah the animation is great too)

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By Hazlenaut

You know right it is getting little bit dragonball in a good way. Not in the blond hair power up or abundant fist fights the overly flashy moves. Anyone saw the giant electro ball Pikachu used on Giovanni and he survived it? It answers how he was able to command Mewtwo other than being very persuasive.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jorgevy

@hazlenaut: yeah super awesome. I like this recent "DBZ like" athmosphere. I think the anime needed it badly

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By Hazlenaut

Well me and my big mouth. It seems one more egg hatched right on my face and it called Mewtwo’s awakened form. I don’t know why but they did it. Do you think it would punch the universe?

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dh69 said:

@FalconPuuunch said:

@danhimself said:

Lmaoooo!

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo is da best

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
    ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Original pokemon was the best red,blue nd green

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My first pokemon game was yellow

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf is even ash. The dude gets younger and younger . Lol he was older than me when I was watching pokemon and here he is still funking 10 years old. He should be a grown ass adult now, I suspect he's just a pedophile trying to pretend to be a kid.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo can beat em all

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.