Make a Pokemon

#1 Posted by #4Favre (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Make your own special Pokemon.

#2 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Done. Now what do I do with it?

#3 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I made four Pokémon when I was young. one was named Cactusting which was like Bulbasaur with Brock’s closed eyes had fox head and had a cactus instead of a bulb. It was not very original but as I said I was very young.

Another was named Configurito which was just a pallet swap ditto in silver. Perhaps I should find it and uploaded just for someone to show it to me in case I have large ego.

The other two is when I started to be clever. Their names were Chichant and Chibol. Chichant had praying position like a monk it keeps it eyes closed. It wore long robed clothing. I put him under psychic Pokémon and the name comes from incantation or chant. Chibol is the evolution of chichant. Its body can be seen. It had spikes over his head and a mouth mask and had his eyes closed as well. Sticks floated around it which they are use to make symbols.

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7596 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm.

Boxaroo

A Kangaroo looking pokemon that's normal/fighting type.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.