#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
weed killer
#4 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

tree loggers

#5 Posted by NightFang (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and all of Mankind.

#6 Posted by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio

She & the Joker never got along, neither in the comics based on the cartoon, nor the ones that count.

#7 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ''werst'' you meam worst? anyway batman?

#8 Edited by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio

Well lets be real, Ivy's worst enemies would totally be loggers and litterers, big corporations, and probably just anyone of the general republican anti-environmentalism mindset.  In her world, comparatively, Batman is small potatoes.       

#9 Posted by zombie flash (203 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with nightfang
#10 Posted by comicguy9 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#11 Posted by joshmightbe (25045 posts) - - Show Bio

any guy with a bottle of Round up

#12 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Plastic Man
#13 Posted by joshmightbe (25045 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
thats a great mix of super heroing and sexual harassment gotta respect his multitasking ability
#14 Posted by karrob (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @Son_of_Magnus: thats a great mix of super heroing and sexual harassment gotta respect his multitasking ability "
Lol
#15 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#16 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

what about that Harvest character? Anyone know who I'm talking about with the plant that had obsorbed some of her victims.

#17 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Poet said:

" what about that Harvest character? Anyone know who I'm talking about with the plant that had obsorbed some of her victims. "

Bingo!  
I agree with you. Harvest seem to excel where Batman failed with her. Harvest seeded fear in her heart and doubt in her mind.  

The most incredible thing is that they wheren't victims she killed because they were bad for nature or something like that. Harvest is a collective of victims she preyed for personal excitement , they were people she seems to have some emotional attachment - in a psycho kind of way, of course. She describe them as being people that "smiled her in the street" for instance.  

Well I would like to see Harvest again. Poison Ivy needs to feel the height of her actions.

#18 Posted by The Poet (8338 posts) - - Show Bio
@Calvin: Did Harvest only apear in one comic. I only remember her/him/it/all in the first comic. Did it appear any other time?
#19 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Poet said:
" @Calvin: Did Harvest only apear in one comic. I only remember her/him/it/all in the first comic. Did it appear any other time? "
I never heard about the poor thing ever again =(
#20 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Does she still hold a grudge against Fluoronic Man?  He had a hand in her transformation.

#21 Posted by Speedy92286 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Paul Dini. Apparently writing her character really well makes him an enemy. Go figure.

#22 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

British Petroleum

#23 Posted by Edamame (28394 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" British Petroleum "
Indeed. LOL.  Among other things.
#24 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6514 posts) - - Show Bio

people who can't spell "worst" or "enemies" right. But in all honesty, polluters, tree loggers, huge corporations and anyone else who creates hideous amounts of enciromental destruction.

#25 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

BUILDERS.

COMING SOON TO THE BIRDS OF PREY,

THE NEXT BIG NEW 52 STORY ARC

POISIN IVY AGAINST THE LEGION OF LITTERBUGS!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.