What's Poison Ivy's view on non human animals.

#1 Posted by darkningdawn (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Since she is a vegitarian or even a vegan I figure she must care about animals,but I've never seen her viewpoint expressed.

#2 Posted by The Velvet Rabbit (254 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is going to sound strange for me to say, but seeing her viewpoint on plants and the environment, I always would've thought that a vegetarian would be exactly what she didn't want to be, considering she'd be eating the plants and vegetables she's trying to protect.  As for the animals thing, I'm not really sure what to say - except in the new animated series she once threatened to poison Harley's hyenas for 'watering her flowers', but I don't really think she was being serious

#3 Posted by homeslice (178 posts) - - Show Bio

she's vegetarian?! i thought she would only eat animals or something....
#4 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio

She hates animals cause they eat plants! No jk, well since  animals and humans need carbon dioxide and that's our byproduct from us breathing, I figure she's okay with animals. I don't imagine her eating them when she can grow all of what she needs for her human part at will, and gets the rest through photosynthesis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.