what is Ivey's relationship with Catwoman?

#1 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they good friends,somewhat enemy's,rivals? 

I've seen the interact atleast one time in the comics...but not many 

what about the other women of Gotham?

#2 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

You should read Gotham City Sirens, in which they are on a team together, I would say they are pretty good friends. 

Her relationship with Harley Quinn is the same. 

I'm not sure on the rest of the Gotham women though.

#3 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
They seem to get along quite well in GCS, though in other stories I don't know. 
#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSheepHerder: I do remember Catwoman and Poison Ivy having another confrontation, but it was resolved. They seemed fine in the Catwoman series as well.
#5 Posted by AgentOfAnarchy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I have yet to read GCS but in Hush Catwoman hated Ivy.

#6 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgentOfAnarchy said:
" I have yet to read GCS but in Hush Catwoman hated Ivy. "
 Wow i always thought they were pretty mutual.i had lost track of Ivy for a minute because stopped keeping up with DC. 

Cat and Ivy are my faves from the bat Universe.
#7 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio

*Ivy btw ;)

And I think in GCS they are only friends because of Harley's connection to the both of them, otherwise I think they would hate eachother. But now they've come to all like eachother equally.

#8 Posted by AgentOfAnarchy (134 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: In Hush Ivy controls Catwoman in order to steal some money from a job Croc was pulling off, when they see each other again Catwoman punches her in the face ^_^ Catwoman and Ivy are two of my fav's I wondedr how they dealt with that conflict in GCS if it was even adressed.
#9 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan (56 posts) - - Show Bio

They f***ing hate each other. And I don;t blame Ivy. I've always hated catwoman.
#10 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to start reading Sirens,it sounds cool by what others are telling me.I've seen instances of them interacting before,but it was brief.Poison Ivy bumps heads with alot of women in Gotham and villains alike(besides Harley),but I think Ivy and Catwoman's relationship is a mutual respect,i wouldn't say they have a real friend ship like Harley and Ivy.but they seem to be associates at best joining forces together when needed. 

They are basically my two favorite characters out of the Batman universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.