What if Ivy confronts evil plants

#1 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Ivy trying to be good how about she fights evil alien fruit trees. During the Silver Age the metal men have to face giant Amazon robots. They became large by eating/drinking fruit which messes with their personalities. Any robot that eats/drinks/absorbs the juice become giant and evil. This means the trees are either evil/something has affected them. That means Ivy has to communicate with them in order to save two worlds and possibly have to fight one.

#2 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, wut?

#3 Posted by wildvine (10367 posts) - - Show Bio

What?

#4 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems that there is some confusion. Ivy is now working in birds of prey

The fruit that mess with robots personalities was from Metal Men. They were on another planet. The Metal Men did not stop the robots from eating the fruit. They only stopped the male robots from being under oppression from female robots. The robots would still be effect by the juice. It was plot hole in that story.

#5 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Plants can be evil?

#6 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

If the plant is capable of consciously being evil I thinik they would probably be immune to her control, though she probably could communicate with it on some level.

Also I still have little to no idea what you are trying to say....

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24695 posts) - - Show Bio
yes they can

@Shotgun:

#8 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

yes they can

@Shotgun:

Haha

#9 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: FEEEEEEEED ME SEYMORE!!

#10 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
yes they can

@Shotgun:

Am I the only one who is reminded of those plants in Super Mario 64 that try and eat you and shoot fireballs? xD
#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24695 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect: This movie came nearly a decade before the Nintendo 64 and was a remake of a movie from the 60s maybe it inspired the plants from Mario

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.