poison ivys orphans

#1 Posted by xgirl (137 posts) - - Show Bio

so what ever hapende with them.

#2 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

I am guessing the children are at the orphanage. I thought that was interesting chapter for Ivy she even gave up her powers for them, due to one of them was dying because of her powers. She got them back from Hush for a deal which I don’t know why and messed that arc.    

It said one of them was shot by crooked cops which resurrected Ivy.    

#3 Posted by xgirl (137 posts) - - Show Bio

ok ivy story with her kids is weird

#4 Posted by Dakk (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I have never read about the NML arc, but Ivy and the orphans were, IMHO a great idea.  She can never have kids because of her condition, so maybe it was the only time she could ever have that sort of thing.

#5 Posted by xgirl (137 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dakk said:
Personally, I have never read about the NML arc, but Ivy and the orphans were, IMHO a great idea.  She can never have kids because of her condition, so maybe it was the only time she could ever have that sort of thing.

yeah it was great do see ivy human side
#6 Posted by DEGRAAF (7870 posts) - - Show Bio

what arc is this. I've never heard anything about it but it sounds like a great story

#7 Edited by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

It was during Batman: Cataclysm. No Mans Land is connected to it. I wish I could read more of it. There was character that was like Gran Torino encountered the Joker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.