Poison Ivy vs Harley Quinn (version new 52)

#1 Posted by GreenIvy (8 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in an empty street, none of them can ask for help

Harley Quinn has the hammer and 2 pistols usual, Poison Ivy has its plants.

The fight concludes by death or knockout!

Who would win? why?

vs

#2 Posted by SupBatz (1855 posts) - - Show Bio

My bet's on Ivy. The biosuit gives her a close-combat advantage she has lacked to an extent in the past.

On a side note, those two images placed together have made me realize that even after the redesign, the two characters still look good together. Something about their designs really complement one another.

#3 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley gets molested by Ivy's vine tentacle attack.

#4 Posted by SoA (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupBatz said:

My bet's on Ivy. The biosuit gives her a close-combat advantage she has lacked to an extent in the past.

On a side note, those two images placed together have made me realize that even after the redesign, the two characters still look good together. Something about their designs really complement one another.

#5 Posted by TitanTempest (327 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52: Gotham City Sirens, anybody???

#6 Edited by DEGRAAF (7918 posts) - - Show Bio

@TitanTempest: I would like to see that really. I thought that was a pretty good book.

Also does Poison Ivy still have the Bio-suit?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.