Poison Ivy - Psychological profile

#1 Posted by GreenIvy (8 posts) - - Show Bio

How would you describe the psychological profile of Ivy?

#2 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say a radical, but justifiable. Like Magneto. I wouldn't call her flat out crazy, maybe a little misguided, and pissing her off is nigh suicidal but I find myself agreeing with her choices and morals 87% of the time.

#3 Posted by kiss_lamia (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

well she means well but her methods are extreme and radical.

#4 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

In short she has abandonment issues. She does not like others that she cared for being neglected and abuse. She is very mothering. Unfortunately she is an extremist, vengeful and manipulative but she felt that deceit and force are the only ways to get results. I would like she would develop as a hero as she would have fought allot of demons of her past. She has several emotional scars. She was starting recuperate but with enemies she has made it is difficult to trust her let alone help her. The amazons may have chance as they helped her as they did Harley Quin.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.