Poison Ivy

• 53 results
#1 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

damn why doesnt bats ever give into her advances dumbass i dont care if shes a bad person

#2 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats one of the many reasons i hate good guys, Then again it leaves the hot ones like her for us.

#3 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Muhahaha na just give some ivy batman pics

#7 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is a moron

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84651 posts) - - Show Bio

Round two!

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

You into some weird stuff buck

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

It's from Detective Comics #823. Read a comic.

#12 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Just kiddin around with ya

#13 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#14 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

ok if she asked me to help he id be like OK

#15 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

not only si their IVy who is damn fine but theirs HArley and why on greens earth non of the do gooders dont take the advantage and say "if u come with me to my house ill let u go" i mean for god sake most of the women villains would be more than willing give me a break bats a guy cant go that long with out a pice of tail

#16 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

What I don't get is why all these gorgeous women are throwing themselves at him. I mean please, he wears tights for goodness-sake. Personally, I like the whole Ivy-Harley thing myself. I mean, that's one gorgeous image in the mind, isn't it?

#17 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

very hmmmmm if only i could get my fiance to go for something like that mmmmmm threesome

#18 Posted by Christy Lovell (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Batman is a moron"

I LIKE TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman rules, dude...

#20 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he does but hes a moron for not taking the tail offered to him

#21 Posted by Baby Girl (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Batman is a moron"

I agree w/ ya!

#22 Posted by copycat989 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#23 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i hav no clu

#24 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's the thing, the suit.

Ivy, for her its pretty simple getting in and out of her get up, but Batman getting in and out of his armor? He's probably doing Ivy a favour by not getting frisky, he could hurt her with all the equipment.

Besides, as Bruce Wayne, you know he is getting massive ammounts of tail as it is from just about any upper crust debutante that he wants.

And then there is that whole thing with Ivy and the "poison". You're telling me you would "tap that" even if you knew if would give you what basicly ammounts to a STD?

Really, it has less to do with the whole good guy hooks up with bad gal thing than you might first think. If you don't have the self control to stay away from the bad girls, you deserve that rash.

;D

#25 Posted by Icoop (310 posts) - - Show Bio

CanadianWolverine says:

"Here's the thing, the suit. Ivy, for her its pretty simple getting in and out of her get up, but Batman getting in and out of his armor? He's probably doing Ivy a favour by not getting frisky, he could hurt her with all the equipment. Besides, as Bruce Wayne, you know he is getting massive ammounts of tail as it is from just about any upper crust debutante that he wants. And then there is that whole thing with Ivy and the "poison". You're telling me you would "tap that" even if you knew if would give you what basicly ammounts to a STD? Really, it has less to do with the whole good guy hooks up with bad gal thing than you might first think. If you don't have the self control to stay away from the bad girls, you deserve that rash. ;D"

rofl you stole both the points I was going to make >_< Bruce Wayne is probably getting so much tail his cock hurts, and that he'd most likely get a rash from the green skinned' beauty.

#26 Posted by Nameless one (516 posts) - - Show Bio

i had no idea poison ivy was that hot!

Evil sure does have some babes

#27 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

And feel like a burning hell? =P Just going with the analagy.

#28 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i truly wouldnt care something that hot mmmmmm gotta taste like heaven mmmmmmm

#29 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"damn why doesnt bats ever give into her advances dumbass i dont care if shes a bad person"

Well I think if Batman gave into her advances, she'd end up killing him. Besides, there's something called "morals".

#30 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

dont care

#31 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

yes and i am a moral man but i mean ok yeah i am married and if i was ever offered some tail i would decline but i mean single dammit BATS UR SINGLE TAKE IT

#32 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

god this is so damn mean why tease us Ivy

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

possibly the only good thing to come out of that movie lol

M

#34 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest i wasn't a huge fan of uma as ivy but she was the best part of the movie.

#35 Posted by Shatterstar (4522 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Invisible says:

"Darkchild says:
"damn why doesnt bats ever give into her advances dumbass i dont care if shes a bad person"

Well I think if Batman gave into her advances, she'd end up killing him. Besides, there's something called "morals"."

Batman doesn't need to be dealing with VD while fighting crime.

#36 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

good poit shatta but damn i would mmmmm ok i need to change the topic lol

#37 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

i love in Emporer joker when he joker sort of Kills Harley, but sory of doent, its weird, he make her into a star constalation.

Bat's wont even get into Wonder W's hot pants, cause that whole, i cant get involved, its a wweakness thing

#38 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see her go back to classic costume and white skin. Also recruit college students to build her empire

#39 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"yes he does but hes a moron for not taking the tail offered to him"

I would disagree with that. Poison Ivy isn't human and if you were to kiss Ivy on the lips or have sex with her he would be dead.

#40 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

xDDDDD

#41 Posted by BatmanBeyond (202 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has plenty of other girls he can be with. Why go with one that will kill him?

#42 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"i love in Emporer joker when he joker sort of Kills Harley, but sory of doent, its weird, he make her into a star constalation. Bat's wont even get into Wonder W's hot pants, cause that whole, i cant get involved, its a wweakness thing"

Ok hotpants. They look more like panties. Her whole outfit looks like underwear.

#43 Posted by Jokerette (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"It's from Detective Comics #823. Read a comic."

I read it, it wasn't bad at all. But Ivy... guk. shivers

#44 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivy is cute but the only green chick for me is She-Hulk!

#45 Posted by Silverheart (66 posts) - - Show Bio

I dislike the Ivy Bat relationship honestly!  They NEVER explain why he is immune to her pheromones!  She has to pin him down with her vines to kiss him first, and THEN he still is resistant to her toxic kisses!  It makes no F****** sense!!!!!

#46 Edited by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"

"
Oh yeah I remember this issue poison ivy killed a bunch of people to make harvest and went to batman for help. Also she was but naked in front of gordon.

Batman doesn't mess with ivy because he doesn't want to contract anything if her kiss can kill a man why do you want to be inside her body.
#47 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio
Spectrum said:
"

i love in Emporer joker when he joker sort of Kills Harley, but sory of doent, its weird, he make her into a star constalation.

Bat's wont even get into Wonder W's hot pants, cause that whole, i cant get involved, its a wweakness thing

"
What about when he was ready to get it on with Orion's wife.
#48 Posted by Silverheart (66 posts) - - Show Bio
Silverheart said:
"

I dislike the Ivy Bat relationship honestly!  They NEVER explain why he is immune to her pheromones!  She has to pin him down with her vines to kiss him first, and THEN he still is resistant to her toxic kisses!  It makes no F****** sense!!!!!

"
#49 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"

damn why doesnt bats ever give into her advances dumbass i dont care if shes a bad person

"

hehe I can't blame you for that. He did give in in The Long Halloween though.
#50 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"

not only si their IVy who is damn fine but theirs HArley and why on greens earth non of the do gooders dont take the advantage and say "if u come with me to my house ill let u go" i mean for god sake most of the women villains would be more than willing give me a break bats a guy cant go that long with out a pice of tail

"

Hehehe I completely agree. If I was Bats, I'd have a few of them follow me home.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.