Favorite Ivy Costume?

#1 Edited by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your fave ivy costume?
 
i love her classic outfit
  This one was cute too: Arkham Asylum

#2 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500: Isn't the second one only for the Game? her first costume, is basically what she still wears...
#3 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

As easy as it is to just say any and start drooling, The first one seeing as it's more in tune to her look most of the time.

#4 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

I love when it includes flores in the hair

By Miyata Souji

#5 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

I have liked most if not all of he looks and costume but i must say Arkum Asylum game py far my favorite and the best.
#6 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:

" @Aqua11500: Isn't the second one only for the Game? her first costume, is basically what she still wears... "

No her current costume is made more of a leafy material,opposed to looking more fabricky.
 
 
 
yeah but i wouldn't mind if she adopted her game attire into the comics
#7 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27083 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:

" @Aqua11500: Isn't the second one only for the Game? her first costume, is basically what she still wears... "

No her current costume is made more of a leafy material,opposed to looking more fabricky.
 
   yeah but i wouldn't mind if she adopted her game attire into the comics "
but that is still her original costume, the leafy stuff..... 
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

The one she dosen't have anything on.

#9 Posted by greenenvy (634 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her naturally nude covered with just vines with green skin or white skin like in justice. 

#10 Posted by mario_nblc (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Nude it is! 
 

 

HOT!
#11 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

 
#12 Posted by RedHood16 (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500:  What comic was this from?
#13 Posted by Aria_belle (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I do like how they are drawing her currently
 
#14 Posted by harleenquinzel10 (35 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHood16:
it was from Arkham Asylum video game
#15 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:

" @Aqua11500: Isn't the second one only for the Game? her first costume, is basically what she still wears... "

No her current costume is made more of a leafy material,opposed to looking more fabricky.
 
   yeah but i wouldn't mind if she adopted her game attire into the comics "
but that is still her original costume, the leafy stuff.....  "
Naw it's slightly different and the she has green skin ! =D
#16 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@harleenquinzel10 said:
" @RedHood16: it was from Arkham Asylum video game "
lol yea what they said .
#17 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally prefer any version which is portrayed with Harley in the same picture :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.