Can't Ivy and Joker get along already?

#1 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah yeah I've already made a stupid topic before on jason todd being the next joker but this is just going on limb. 
 We all know ivy tends to have a thing against men (or humanity in general with the exception of harley quinn) but they have been in the same groups before like the injustice league. 
And here's something someone said to reply... 

"I Think Joker has a less of a problem with Ivy than she does with him so I think they'd get along if they really needed to. 

Of course if not than okay no need to call me an idiot or a jerk just give me your opinions and I'll except them.

#2 Posted by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bopper Girl: i dont think they will ever get along. harley is her best friend and she fells that harley is too good for the joker so obviously she's going to have a strong dislike to him. plus all the stuff he did to poor harley, i think it irritates her to see the effect he has on her. imagine your best friend had a messed up boyfriend who you thought wasn't good enough for her and kept getting her into dangeorus situations.  

i think she should hold an intervention for harley. the writers could make it humorous and it's always nice to see the fun side of the villain community.  
#3 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio
@extrememage: Wow I never actually thought about it that way?
#4 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3491 posts) - - Show Bio
@extrememage: Exactly my thoughts. Ivy has always intertwined feminism (or anti-masculinity, really) and environmentalism in a very interesting way. The Joker is a great example of a woman user and clearly cares very little for her well being. He gets what he can from her. Ivy would have a problem with the Joker even if she and Harley weren't besties.
#5 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I pretty much see her as a feminazi.

#6 Posted by NightFang (9907 posts) - - Show Bio

Those two well never be friends. 

#7 Posted by The Stegman (23221 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think the joker can get along with ANYONE pretty much all of the villains hate him

#8 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Stegman said:
i don't think the joker can get along with ANYONE pretty much all of the villains hate him
What about harley herself?
#9 Posted by The Stegman (23221 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bopper Girl: well he never really loved Harley, he lusted after her, she was a good accomplice, and useful, but he never really cared for her
#10 Posted by Bopper Girl (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Oi. Well Than I give up.

#11 Posted by wildvine (8437 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivy will never be friendly with joker.

#12 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5902 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine:

This was all I heard in his posts on this page

#13 Posted by HereBeMonsters (23 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the new 52, guys. Anything can happen, no matter how weird or illogical.

#14 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Ivy isn't friendly to anyone. Joker is one of the people that she genuinely hates, and for good reason. I don't see them ever getting along in any capacity.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.