Follow

Plutonian

Character » Plutonian appears in 78 issues.

Once the world's greatest hero, years of criticism and being feared led the Plutonian to snap. His slaughter of millions and fellow teammates have deemed him the world's greatest supervillain.

Irredeemable:Movie Ideas (天)

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Yung ANcient One

This ComicBook is awesome... Like Kick-Ass... i totally saw... movie potential... and i know... Black Panther... Magneto... have movie potential too... but i saw with Kick-Ass... something different... "a real super hero movie"... and with Irredeemable it can be "Horror Super hero movie"... well not Horror... but u kno what i mean... a superhero movie... where the Hero is the Villain...

1st... The Trailer can easily be the begging of the comic... U see Hornet Running in his house... *then black screen* with the text "From The Mind of Mark Waid"...during U hear... "wake up baby"... then u see Hornet Waking His Daughter Up... The daughter says "whats wrong daddy"... Hornet picks up his daughter... and replies... "common we gotta go sweetie"...*then Black Screen* with Boom! Studios Logo... U hear Hornet say "Donna what are u doin... i told u we have to go"... and then u see Hornets wife packing telling hornet... "We need money... we need clothes... we need"... Hornet then Interrupts... "LISTEN TO ME... Hes Coming...We have to leave now"...  then*Black screen* with movie companies logo... and u hear a BOOM type of noise(u kno what i mean)... then u see the house on fire... With Hornet plus his family running around trying to escape... they make it to the door... Donna yells "The Door won't open its stuck because of the heat"...*black screen* other logo... Then u see a close up of some eerie eyes... that start to turn red... then U see Donna and the baby she was holding get hit by a Red Ray... then u see her dissolve in front of Hornet... and his daughter... HORNET SCREAMS "DOONNA"... then black screen... during u hear hornet... "The Cave... The Cave"...Then u see Hornet running down the stairs while 
    carrying his daughter... and then boom again... u see a hand rise from the ground and grab Hornet... then u see hornet trip and fall on the ground... u then jus see Hornet and his daughter on the Floor... Looking Up... Hornet pleads "No n-no n-no... not my daughter too p-please...shes only a lil gurl"... then... U see another red ray hit hornet this time... and same thing happens... he dissolves in front of his daughter sarah... Sarah then yells "Daddy" at the sight of her fathers demise... as she lays on the ground sobbing... u see 2 feet walk near her... and then *black screen* other logo/text... during which u hear... a mans voice say... "Do u kno who i am sarah"... then u see a mans lips on sarahs ear... say "im a super hero"... Boom noise again... U see black screen with The Plutonians Logo then below Irredeemable Text then... a Date... after which u see the credits...

kinda long i kno...

but anywho... now its time for ideas... like Actors...

and GO
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Ok... well my 1st idea is to make 
    Sean Cw Johnson
    The Plutonian
      http://www.usagi-carter.org/mmpr/images/Cast_List/LR/seancwjohnson.jpg

Jetblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jetblaze

Eminem should play Plutonian

howler412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By howler412

I think this would be an attrocious idea. That would ruin the story for me. The story is so in depth and brilliant that a movie would just trash it. Any movie couldn't pull this story off. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.