Follow

Plutonian

Character » Plutonian appears in 78 issues.

Once the world's greatest hero, years of criticism and being feared led the Plutonian to snap. His slaughter of millions and fellow teammates have deemed him the world's greatest supervillain.

I had to stop reading Irredeemable when....

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Hit_Monkey

It was the part when that mentally handicapped guy was left to starve to death, I'm not some holier than thou jack-ass but for the first time ever in a comic that really upset me. I tried to go on to the next issue but for some reason I couldn't get that horrible scenario from the previous issue out my head so I stopped picking it up. It shows the strength of Waid's writing that it effected me so much. For the record I'm not in any way saying that it should not have been put in the comic as I'm not into censorship at all apart from the obvious, very extreme cases. However the whole thing was really close to the knuckle and turned my stomach so I'm wondering if anyone else who reads Irredeemable has the same view or am I just a great big wimp who needs to get a grip? Either opinions are more than welcome, I'm just looking for a bit of feedback, cheers.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

It took me a bit to get past it, but you really should pick it back up

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By w0nd
    Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@w0nd: I'm afraid I didn't lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.