X-Infernus # 3

#1 Posted by Elementhor (27 posts) - - Show Bio

What dou you think about x-infernus volume three!!!! i hope OMG poor pIXIE( just seen som caps not all the comicbook) hope it all goes fine to her!!! if not i will really hate marvel because they are murdering, or changing, or dissapeiring or just wasting all my favourite characters!!!!!

#2 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she'll be fine as Nightcrawler is going to leave the team because she's a better teleporter. But then again, Illyana could regain her soul and take over Pixie's role as lead Teleporter. Idk, i read #3, didn't love it, and i think Megan Gwynn will get a happy ending.

#3 Posted by Elementhor (27 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope so just just hope she won't die neither she stay as a demon T.T she and hellion are my only 2 remaining favourite charcetrs untill now!

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

She'll be fine. I think Nightcrawler did something to try and save whatever's left of Pixie's soul anyway.

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet another X-character to be maimed.

#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL nothing happened... it's a souldagger so of course she's not dead.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.