Who does she have a crush on??

#1 Posted by spellslinger (31 posts) - - Show Bio

In the New X-men Yearbook, Pixie said she likes a "certain very cute teacher". Is it Cyclops?

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

The words 'Cyclops' & 'cute' don't belong in the same sentence...

#3 Posted by spellslinger (31 posts) - - Show Bio

lol!! then who is it then?? she mite have fancied northstar even though hes gay

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Could have been Colossus

#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler!!!

#6 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty.

#7 Posted by SonofaGoddess (37 posts) - - Show Bio

it was cyclops you can see how she talks to him but shes had a crush on about everyone including nezhno who is very blunt wih her

#8 Posted by spellslinger (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i think it was cyclops too.

#9 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio
@spellslinger:  Yea it was cyclops. 
#10 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"

"

You dissin' Scott? I hope a fanboy punches you in the face.
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro

#12 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"@xerox-kitty said:
"

"
You dissin' Scott? I hope a fanboy punches you in the face. "

I hope you realise this is the internet and that you need an immediate sense of humour.  Where do you get off wishing violence against people for making jokes?
#13 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"@Power NeXus said:
"@xerox-kitty said:
"

"
You dissin' Scott? I hope a fanboy punches you in the face. "
I hope you realise this is the internet and that you need an immediate sense of humour.  Where do you get off wishing violence against people for making jokes? "

Apparently I'm not the only one who is humor-impaired. If you take seriously every violence-related threat on the internet, you will be a very paranoid person.
I knew you were joking around, and so was I.
#14 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the threat over the internet is serious.  But saying "I hope a fanboy punches you in the face" is not a joke.  So I'm meant to sit back and be insulted because you were needlessly over-reactive to a comment (that wasn't even offensive) about your favourite character?!  Not bloody likely.  

Not to mention, you ruined a perfectly good thread.  Bravo. 

#15 Posted by spellslinger (31 posts) - - Show Bio

dont let things get out of hands now

#16 Edited by apdag87 (2 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"

I don't think the threat over the internet is serious.  But saying "I hope a fanboy punches you in the face" is not a joke.  So I'm meant to sit back and be insulted because you were needlessly over-reactive to a comment (that wasn't even offensive) about your favourite character?!  Not bloody likely.  

"
Ok a wish of violence is one thing, but a wish of violence via fanboy?  That's obviously a joke.  I thought it was funny.  :-)
#17 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@apdag87 said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
"

"
Ok a wish of violence is one thing, but a wish of violence via fanboy?  That's obviously a joke.  I thought it was funny.  :-) "
That really wasn't worth bumping a dead thread for.  You wasted your first post to say that?!  It wasn't funny the first time around.  Next time someone wants to post on this thread, then I suggest that they keep it
ON TOPIC.  It really isn't hard.  All you have to do is complete this sentence: "I think Pixie had a crush on..."
#18 Posted by apdag87 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine.  If it makes you feel any better, I think she had a crush on Nightcrawler.  Nothing says I love you like a knife to the chest.  Happy?

#19 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

She blatently has a crush on Julian.

#20 Edited by Selvokaz (200 posts) - - Show Bio

It's most likely Gambit.
#21 Posted by Selvokaz (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine:

except the question posed asked which Teacher did she have a crush on, Colossus was never a teacher, Cyclops is possible but I some how doubt it, Northstar and Gambit are the only other male teachers who had squads that I can recall. Wolverine is a instructor but I doubt it he who was the object of her fancy.
#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Angel...every female X character has something or did have something with Warren

#23 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott would be my guess.
#24 Posted by extrememage (184 posts) - - Show Bio

heya spellslinger here but my passwords not workin so ive made thsi profile 
thnx 2 every1 who responed to this
#25 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
 I agree that it's Scott :)
#26 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Just saw this one too.   

#27 Posted by rein (1330 posts) - - Show Bio
@robbiesol said:
"
Just saw this one too.   

"
that doesn't prove anything xd
#28 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@rein said:
" @robbiesol said:
"
Just saw this one too.   

"
that doesn't prove anything xd "

I think when you look at the context of the other picture and how she generally talks about Summers than you can put 2 and 2 together. 

Just a school girl crush though, doesn't mean anything. 
#29 Posted by Vortex13 (12252 posts) - - Show Bio

How could she have a crush on that stiff.

#30 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:
"How could she have a crush on that stiff. "

Cause Cyclops is the man.
#31 Posted by Vortex13 (12252 posts) - - Show Bio

No he's up tight and all about work, like I said he's a stiff. He's boring so bland.

#32 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:
"No he's up tight and all about work, like I said he's a stiff. He's boring so bland. "

Guy is doing something right, he's got a pretty good list of fine females crushing on him.
#33 Posted by Vortex13 (12252 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea teenage girls isn't an accomplishment, and I have no idea what Emma see's in him either.

#34 Posted by robbiesol (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:
"Yea teenage girls isn't an accomplishment, and I have no idea what Emma see's in him either. "

I think it's cause he wears sunglasses indoors and at night.  I heard a song say it was cool once.
#35 Posted by Vortex13 (12252 posts) - - Show Bio
@robbiesol: lol
#36 Posted by NANA (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#37 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Scott. They've all but said as much. It's kinda cute, because they never make a big deal about it, they just have her hovering around him sometimes in New X-Men and then Uncanny X-Men a little. (She also obsesses a little when she [and Dazzler & Northstar] catch him sleeping on the couch shirtless. She mentions it three times.)
#38 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast

#39 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
How do you figure?
#40 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

@Selvokaz: @rein: @Vortex13: @Son_of_Magnus: @pixie_child:

now she likes velocidad aka gabriel cohuelo.....i think she was paired up with him just to make another triangle......hope is the other girl in his life

what do u think???

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.