Follow

Pixie

Character » Pixie appears in 1751 issues.

Pixie is a fairy-winged mutant who can cause those exposed to her dust to experience hallucinations. Her powers also includes teleportation. A former X-Men student, she is now part of the Legion of X.

What is her latent mutant ability or secondary mutation?

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mfundo

I love Pixie to bits and always have been fascianted about her powers but what is her latent mutant ability or secondary mutation that could be "highly powerful and could even result in her being an Omega mutant" ?
    Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Thunderscream

@mfundo: I was reading her bio and came to that exact sentence and was like..."wtf?!"

I don't think that's ever been stated anywhere, possibly just a super fan really really really likes Pixie and thinks the idea of Omegas is super neato.

To whoever added that to her profile: Yeah, she has the potential to become pretty powerful, especially if she gets tutored by Doc Strange in magic and possibly expands her hallucinatory "pixie dust" to full fledged illusions......but that in no why propels her to Omega status.

cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cennobite

It is interesting though that she is a mutant/fairy hybrid since she is the first of something like that to be seen its hard to know how her powers will end up developing. A lot of the hybrid mutants ended up being very interesting, like look at Namor.

kiss_lamia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By kiss_lamia
    @cennobite: its not that unusual  it means she will eventually have a high potential for sorcery aka Faery magick, think morgan le fey.
    cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cennobite

That would be awesome, I wonder will she have the inherent weakness to iron the fairy possess.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.