Follow

Pixie

Character » Pixie appears in 1751 issues.

Pixie is a fairy-winged mutant who can cause those exposed to her dust to experience hallucinations. Her powers also includes teleportation. A former X-Men student, she is now part of the Legion of X.

The Future of Ms. Gwynn

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DjBest02

Megan Gwynn is one of the most featured characters in the X-Men nowadays. I am a fan of hers personally just because of her personality and her positive view of life, and I think that a character like her is needed to light the recently dark X-Men storyline.

I started this thread because I wanted to know what you guys want for the girly, pink haired, glitter throwing x-girl. I would love to learn more about her background and her family. I was actually waiting for more in Pixie Strikes Back but there were a lot of unanswered questions. I would also love if she could soon start her magical training. I don't want the whole "Crossing-over-to-the-dark-side" with her, I want her to be the Anti-Illyana. A force of good that can aid the X-men in more ways than just being another teleporter.

I know some of you dislike her but please try to avoid offensive comments. Anyway all of you Pixie fans please let me know what are you expecting of our Welsh X-Girl

Take Care and God bless y'all :)

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

- Right now Marvel is hoping her popularity will prop up Generation Hope enough to keep it from being cancelled, I do not think it will be enough even if the title is meant to go on past the upcoming AvX

- From there it really depends on what the state of the other books are at the time, I could see her wanting to be with her friends at the Jeanie School

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DjBest02

I wanted her to be with Wolvie instead of Cyclops. I feel she's too good to be in Gen Hope. I wish New X-Men was still running, but oh well.

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Daycrawler

@WarMachineMarkV said:

- Right now Marvel is hoping her popularity will prop up Generation Hope enough to keep it from being cancelled, I do not think it will be enough even if the title is meant to go on past the upcoming AvX

- From there it really depends on what the state of the other books are at the time, I could see her wanting to be with her friends at the Jeanie School

If you pick up Magneto - Not a Hero #3, there's a cool scene with Pixie on Utopia talking to Anole and Rockslide via video phone where she admits missing them and the rest of her friends. Be interesting to see if they pick up on this again in Generation Hope or one of the other X-titles.

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DjBest02

Man I wish she'd just go to Logan. She'd be much safer with him plus it'd be healthy for her. Hope and the other lights are a little messed up

DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DjBest02

Does anyone know what will be her role in Marvel NOW event?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.