So Pixie appears to be gone

• 63 results
#1 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

are you sad yet??

Spoilers

Witchfire was sent bye bye, an Illyana is back with the X-men, leaving Pixie in Limbo. Does that mean she's the new ruler??? or is it her turn to start a quest for her soul?
#2 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL!

#3 Edited by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

It was so sad!!! Pixie loses another piece of her soul and takes off crying [while in Limbo], Mercury's like, "ok guys we can leave now" so illyana teleports everyone back home.. except Pixie. They just left her! Will she be the newest ruler of limbo?

#4 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

i read your first post and decided to read the issue and now i'm mad....i liked pixie....i hope they don't leave her there too long

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"It was so sad!!! Pixie looses another piece of her soul and takes off crying [while in Limbo], Mercury's like, "ok guys we can leave now" so illyana teleports everyone back home.. except Pixie. They just left her! Will she be the newest ruler of limbo?
"

Marvel is basically raping the newer relatively young generation of mutants: Dust (admittedly she's not dead), Hellion, Surge, Boom Boom, now Pixie.............

Pixie wasn't my favorite New X-Man, by a long way, but this is a crappy fate.
#6 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, she did teleport the team into Limbo, so surely she'll leave, But another piece of her soul and then the team she traveled there with just decided to leave her behind??? The girl was in tears, you don't leave that alone in a demonic dimension.

danhimself said:

"i read your first post and decided to read the issue and now i'm mad....i liked pixie....i hope they don't leave her there too long"
Lol, this issue was my favorite of the series, if that means anything.

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

We shall see in issue #5 :).

#8 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

only 4 issues.

#9 Posted by Princess Melody (309 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Pixie looses another piece of her soul and takes off crying [while in Limbo], Mercury's like, "ok guys we can leave now" so illyana teleports everyone back home.. except Pixie."
Some team spirit. :P
#10 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"only 4 issues.
"
I was trying to lift your spirits, lol.
#11 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Princess Melody said:
"pixelized said:
"Pixie looses another piece of her soul and takes off crying [while in Limbo], Mercury's like, "ok guys we can leave now" so illyana teleports everyone back home.. except Pixie."
Some team spirit. :P
"

Get............ out.
#12 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"

"
what are you talking about .... issue 4 was the last issue
#13 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"John Valentine said:
"

"
what are you talking about .... issue 4 was the last issue
"

(Joking).
#14 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

"looses?" why can't i spell???

anyway, Scott makes his, "illyana, you should stay with us speech" but doesn't even notice the winged pink haired girl is missing ]=

#15 Posted by Princess Melody (309 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Get............ out."
Raises eyebrow.
#16 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
""looses?" why can't i spell???

anyway, Scott makes his, "illyana, you should stay with us speech" but doesn't even notice the winged pink haired girl is missing ]=
"

Scott hates the New X-Men and all members of X-Force.
#17 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Princess Melody said:
"John Valentine said:
"Get............ out."
Raises eyebrow.
"

It was self-explanitory.
#18 Posted by Princess Melody (309 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"It was self-explanitory."
And unnecessary, but I guess that's to be expected.
#19 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Princess Melody said:
"John Valentine said:
"It was self-explanitory."
And unnecessary, but I guess that's to be expected.
"
Highlights your post ^^^^^^^^^^
#20 Posted by Princess Melody (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, you found creative ways to be p!ssy. =]

#21 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

""There is hope in dreams, imagination, and in the courage of those who wish to make those dreams a reality."

I love your battle cry =]. Now, be gone.

#22 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"are you sad yet??

Spoilers

Witchfire was sent bye bye, an Illyana is back with the X-men, leaving Pixie in Limbo. Does that mean she's the new ruler??? or is it her turn to start a quest for her soul?
"
That bitch
#23 Posted by Princess Melody (309 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"""There is hope in dreams, imagination, and in the courage of those who wish to make those dreams a reality."

I love your battle cry =]. Now, be gone."
ROFL You wouldn't even know what it means in the context of my bio.

I suspect this could go on for a while so I'll just let you feel like a big boy and stay out of this.
#24 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie's a doll, I hope she's isn't gone.

#25 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

I may have jumped the gun a little, i don't think she's gone, but her teams blatant disregard for her safety was a little bothersome.

#26 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i like pixie only becuz she's kinda cute in a innocent sorta way, like a little sister. But im glad she's gone becuz she was another useless waste of ink like some of the other characters, wasp,dazzler,jubilee,black widow etc.....

#27 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and lets also add skin as another  useless character

#28 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Get............ out."
shows him the door

Heed your own advice.
#29 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
VIZION2010 said:
"oh and lets also add skin as another  useless character"
he's only been dead for years.
#30 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm I guess I won't be seen her in uncanny. I pretty sure she can telport herself out of there.

#31 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

She'll be back, surely she isn't gone for good. But she was terribly upset when she separated herself from the rest of them while in Limbo.

#32 Posted by G-w-D (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie in so much pain... it's almost worth reading something with her in hehe

#33 Posted by Usual Suspect (194 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the way Pixie had been portrayed recently.

#34 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

you mean as a drunk backup dancer?

#35 Posted by Usual Suspect (194 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"you mean as a drunk backup dancer?"
I mean a crazy ass fairy.
#36 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

ohh you mean the danger room.

#37 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie's gone?...........LETS THROW A PARTY!!!!

#38 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

don't be gross, she's still around.

#39 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Usual Suspect said:
"bioghost said:
"you mean as a drunk backup dancer?"
I mean a crazy ass fairy."
I can agree... and the losing of the soul has already run it's course that it's annoying to watch her cry about it.
#40 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I've only recently read X-Infernus... how disappointing.  After Pixie essentially had her soul raped by Witchfire, they all forgot about her... but then begged Illyana to stay because she's "family".  They kept talking about family so much, but forgot about their littlest sister!!  It was BADLY done.  

I must admit that I thought that there's no silly need for Nightcrawler because of TP-envy anymore :p
#41 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
xerox-kitty said:
"I've only recently read X-Infernus... how disappointing.  After Pixie essentially had her soul raped by Witchfire, they all forgot about her... but then begged Illyana to stay because she's "family".  They kept talking about family so much, but forgot about their littlest sister!!  It was BADLY done.  "
that's exactly why i made this thread! and it's not like she's wandering around some place safe, she was in limbo! I hated infernus.
#42 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I had to read it, probably for the same reasons you did.  But... It was as if they changed the ending at the last moment, and had a pre-schooler do the plotting.  It didn't make any sense whatsoever! :(

#43 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
xerox-kitty said:
"Yeah, I had to read it, probably for the same reasons you did.  But... It was as if they changed the ending at the last moment, and had a pre-schooler do the plotting.  It didn't make any sense whatsoever! :("
Not to mention, nothing was resolved. Illyana is still without her soul, Pixie has lost another piece of hers... and still no sign of Amanda Sefton. Someone was trying to cash in on my love for Illyana and Pixie... and it worked, unfortunately.
#44 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

And don't forget to pitifully connect it to the New Mutants by having Sam turn up right at the end.  It's even got a sizeable mention in the New Mutants Saga :(

#45 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah! Loved how NONE of her old teammates joined her on her quest for her soul. Karma acknowledged her in the beginning and everything.

#46 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL... yeah, I forgot about how distant Karma was.  She's probably still pissed at how Illyana replaced her in the first place ;)

#47 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Karma's reaction to seeing Illyana for the first time in years:

"Is that... No way" *turns around and walks out*

Btw, the new issue of Uncanny X-men had a preview for the New Mutants and... i still have high hopes!

#48 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Damnit, you keep spending my money for me! ;)

#49 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

you're welcome! And guess who opened the story... KARMA! So shocking.

#50 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie is still around. Well she's in the newest issues of uncanny x-men. Plus, SHE CAN TELEPORT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She got them to limbo in the first place.
It was still pretty bitchy of them but they knew she can come back if she wanted to.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.