Is she a speedster?

#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
Moderator
#2 Posted by The Black Wolf (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie is so friggin annoying. Anyway, no. She just flies fast, doesn't nesscarly make her a speedster.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

what qualifies someone as a speedster then?

warren is one
Moderator
#4 Posted by The Black Wolf (118 posts) - - Show Bio

He is? I guess it's a matter of opinion. Mine is that someone who can run at superspeed. That's mine.

#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

she flies at faster than normal speed.

she's a speedster...thank you for your help
Moderator
#6 Posted by The Black Wolf (118 posts) - - Show Bio

N...P? LOL.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"what qualifies someone as a speedster then?
warren is one
"
Not sure, probably the ability to not only move quickly, but to operate quickly (move arms, hands and legs individually in specific and precise way, not just move your entire body fast) and have your mind keeping up with every action and your surroundings.
 Warren isn't a speedster.
Moderator
#8 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

okay first where in the world does those pics come from i try to keep up with everything x-men but i have no idea where those came from

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"pixelized said:
"what qualifies someone as a speedster then?
warren is one
"
Not sure, probably the ability to not only move quickly, but to operate quickly (move arms, hands and legs individually in specific and precise way, not just move your entire body fast) and have your mind keeping up with every action and your surroundings.
 Warren isn't a speedster.
"
Agreed.
Moderator
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Djinn said:
"okay first where in the world does those pics come from i try to keep up with everything x-men but i have no idea where those came from"
free comic book day
Moderator
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Djinn said:
"okay first where in the world does those pics come from i try to keep up with everything x-men but i have no idea where those came from"
free comic book day"
Best comic book day
Moderator
#12 Posted by Elementhor (27 posts) - - Show Bio

actually!!!! i really like pixie and her role and i thinks she's a good addition, no te best but she´s a good one!
ohh what does "im going to crash with some friends,what could possibly go wrong" means?? jaja

#13 Posted by time (4845 posts) - - Show Bio

i think pixie looks like a good character, i love the colour of her hair , but will she turn out to be a good x-men or not, we will see

#14 Posted by Erik (31623 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Pixie. I think she is brings back some innocence that X-Men don't really have anymore. But I wouldn't consider her a speedster.

#15 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"I like Pixie. I think she is brings back some innocence that X-Men don't really have anymore. But I wouldn't consider her a speedster."

There is no need for her.
#16 Posted by Erik (31623 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"erik said:
"I like Pixie. I think she is brings back some innocence that X-Men don't really have anymore. But I wouldn't consider her a speedster."

There is no need for her."
Meh. Opinion. 
#17 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

i like her!

now that kitty is dead and jubilee is depowered, the x men need someone like her.
the little kid of the x men (besides if she would just learn a couple of new spells shed be fine)
#18 Posted by Elementhor (27 posts) - - Show Bio

i like her too...ummm why is she stabbing nightcrawler in the new picture of the gallery??? where did that pic came from???

#19 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Elementhor said:
"i like her too...ummm why is she stabbing nightcrawler in the new picture of the gallery??? where did that pic came from???"
Very good question...i haven't the slightest clue
grimm said:
"i like her!
now that kitty is dead and jubilee is depowered, the x men need someone like her.
the little kid of the x men (besides if she would just learn a couple of new spells shed be fine)
"
I like her too. Something about having armor in astonishing and Pixie over in uncanny just balances out

John Valentine said:
"There is no need for her."
I smell Jealousy 
Moderator
#20 Posted by Elementhor (27 posts) - - Show Bio

well as you have said i really think she makes a good addition for the team i mean why no?? just hope she doesn't dies or turn out to be evil... you know???

#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm excited to see what, if anything, happens with Illyana's return in X-men Infernus this december

Moderator
#22 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

no she isnt a speedster

she cant run really fast.
if anyone who could fly fast was a speedster then [retty much everyone would be
#23 Posted by Silverheart (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool clip!  I LOOOOOOVE Pixie!  Granted she was a novelty character at first, but as her character developed she got really cool and interesting.

As to being a speedster, I would enjoy seeing it, but Pixie needs to grow in popularity more before she can claim more powers, honestly.

#24 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

since were in the topic of speedster could that mean that her eyes is like angel or something.

#25 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

what?

Moderator
#26 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean can she see far like angel?
like birds eyes.

#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

not that i know of

Moderator
#28 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"she flies at faster than normal speed.
she's a speedster...thank you for your help
"

So to be a speedster, you just need to be able to travel from point A to point B faster than a normal human can on foot? Using that reasoning, Batman is a speedster when he's in the Batmobile.

I used to think Pixie was a kinda cool character. Then I heard her presence on the team is making Nightcrawler want to leave. Now she SUCKS.
#29 Posted by Erik (31623 posts) - - Show Bio

She is not a speedster. She can just fly fast. She has not shown the ability to move fast by any means. 

#30 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
  • This was answered months ago
  • Nightcrawler isn't going anywhere.
Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.