Is Pixie gonna be a Blue or a Gold??

#1 Edited by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Ever since the cancelled New X-Men series, Pixie was chosen (out of all the other students) to become a full fledged X-Man... and ever since Messiah Complex Pixie has been a prominent character (some might say she needs a little pull back) but with everything that's happened to this little mutie so far (Soul stolen, multple trips to Limbo/Hell, many combative adventures, her own mini series, too many cameos) where does she lie after Schism?? I personally do not see her in any of the teaser images (or anything that looks like her); so will she be taking a back seat?? And which side will she be on if any?? She had/has a crush on Cyclops but she's also been taught by Wolverine but then there is the fact that Magik (who she's hated for a while now) is on Emma/ Cyclops' team and then on the other side, Jubilee, whom she has become friends with, is on Emma/ Cylops' side................ So which side??
#2 Posted by Kairan1979 (16748 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope to see her on Wolverine's side.

#3 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kairan1979

Well lets go over Wolverines "girls"... 

1. Kitty, Im assuming will be on Wolverine's side!! 
2. Vampire Jubilee is on Cyclops' side for some unknown reason!?!? 
3. Armor.... don't know where she is currently. Now, to me, it seems like she only exists in Astonishing X-Men (does anybody still read that??) because I do not see her appear anywhere else..... soooo, idk which side!! 
4. Pixie is a toss for me, because she likes Cyclops but then Magik is on his team.... so does that mean she's on Wolverine's side?? 
5. Idie (Oya) is his "new girl" and will be on Wolverine's side, it's been confirmed I think...
#4 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate her so much, why the heck does SHE out of ALL THE OTHER XAVIER INSTITUTE KIDS get to be a fully fledged X-Man ? IT"S NOT FAIR !

Cus she's a teleporter...............*insert eye roll here*

#5 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue has Magik, Wolverine is definitely getting Pixie

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13177 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
I hate her so much, why the heck does SHE out of ALL THE OTHER XAVIER INSTITUTE KIDS get to be a fully fledged X-Man ? IT"S NOT FAIR !   Cus she's so damn cute............*insert eye roll here*
fixed
#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: Lmao !
#8 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8141 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
I hate her so much, why the heck does SHE out of ALL THE OTHER XAVIER INSTITUTE KIDS get to be a fully fledged X-Man ? IT"S NOT FAIR !   Cus she's a teleporter...............*insert eye roll here*
Booooooooooooooooooo!!! ;p 

Anyways
But really i think she'll be going with Wolverine's side.
#9 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer: Booooooooooooob !!
#10 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8141 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane: xD Lmfao
#11 Posted by Mutant God (3022 posts) - - Show Bio

No she is on Blue part of Hope's Lights

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.