Follow

Pixie

Character » Pixie appears in 1751 issues.

Pixie is a fairy-winged mutant who can cause those exposed to her dust to experience hallucinations. Her powers also includes teleportation. A former X-Men student, she is now part of the Legion of X.

Are The Mastermind Sister's Pixies Sisters?

NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NeoAndroid

Okay normally i can follow strange characters, but this came out the blue to me and i dont know wheter i got it right or i mistook what i read. Are the 2 mastermind sisters, also half sisters of pixie? And if so how come pixie hasnt displayed that type of mutant ability that the sisters seem to share. Because if they are then her character doesnt make alot of sense really.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @NeoAndroid said:
    " Okay normally i can follow strange characters, but this came out the blue to me and i dont know wheter i got it right or i mistook what i read. Are the 2 mastermind sisters, also half sisters of pixie? And if so how come pixie hasnt displayed that type of mutant ability that the sisters seem to share. Because if they are then her character doesnt make alot of sense really. "

Children don't always have the same powers as their parents, plus Pixie's mother seems to be some kind of fairy so that would have affected Pixie's genetics.  Also her Pixie dust does cause people to have hallucinations so that is kinda connected.
    NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeoAndroid
    @PrinceIMC: So they are half sisters? And i thought since the 2 sisters of mastermind were half sisters already but share almost the same power, i just thought it would make more sense that if Pixie were part mastermind she would have a stronger connection to that ability via her Mutant Gene, not really her magical part i meant.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @NeoAndroid: Yes they are half sisters, read the mini Pixie Strikes Back, it'll explain everything.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @NeoAndroid: They are all half sisters but Regan and Martinique are the daughters of human women who were probably deceived into sleeping with Mastermind. Magic often trumps science though so Pixie's non-human mother might have had more influence on Pixie's mutation than Mastermind's did. Plus mutants powers are supposed to be random, I like the fact that not every mutant has the same powers as their parent. Magneto had three kids and only one of them has magnetic powers like him.
    NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeoAndroid
    @PrinceIMC: Thanks that cleared alot more up ^^ And ill read that series, but i thought that series was aimed at a different audience and wasnt based in the mainstream. Guess i was wrong again
    daken_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By daken_2513
    @NeoAndroid:
    Yes they are half sisters and Pixies dust does cause illusions thats why the x girls thought they were in high school 
    The demons were using Pixies dust
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By jordama
    @daken_2513:
    actually I think they started huffing the dust before hand, thats why they were so angry at her, something about "She said it only caused you to see good things"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.