Follow

Pikachu

Character » Pikachu appears in 336 issues.

Pikachu is an Electric-type Pokémon. Pikachu is one of the most recognizable Pokémon in Generations I-VI. Pikachu is mostly well known for his Thunderbolt like tail and his polka dotted cheeks. Pikachu is owned by Ash Ketchum.

SHAZAM theory on Pikachu

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Hazlenaut

As you well aware Ash’s Pikachu is said to be unique, because of his overwhelming electricity. When an army of spearow were ready to attack ash, Pikachu stopped with a powerful electric attack during that a lightning bolt touched him. We thought it one of his attacks, but what if it is one of the legendaries granted him that ability. The legendary Pokémon scene at the time was Ho-oh. Although it is fire and flying type it can do electric attacks and it is a legendary.

There are other things to prove it such as the episode of thunder armor. It may have been a weak plot device but Ash has gotten a helping hand with legendary Pokémon. There had been IN the unova region he lost by a legendary hit him with a lightning bolt that made him unable to do electricity but he was hit again sort of. The second lightning bolt returned his electricity but it is no overwhelmingly strong that can break the ground Pokémon immunity

There things theory that can be disproven. Pikachu had been touch by several other power ups in the series. He charged by using water mill in order to defeat Brock. He touched Kyogre orb. He has been overcharge by several machines from team rocket and gym leader Watson. He also had died and been revive so count that as well. I feel these other factors I feel don’t disprove it but helped made Pikachu even more stronger. Ash’s training ability I felt is too long to explain so I should put in another forum but may add ash’s training as a factor.

Ash’s Pikachu power was increased by being granted power by gods, performance enhancements aka cheating, touching enchanted objects, accidental power surges that would have killed him and more but later was taken away by another god but got some of his power back. I just want to be sure that we got everything summed up does my theory go in consideration

Charmand3r5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Charmand3r5

So Pikachu has

Suicune, Hp.

Ho-oh, attack

Arceus, defense

Zapdos, Sp. attack

Articuno, Sp. defense

Mewtwo, speed

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.