Pied Piper Respect thread

#1 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

alright this guys gone from the fairy in DC to the coolest and funniest character in DC. The undergod you could say. But his powers have been amped in recent issues but i still enjoy reading him.

Trickster and his relation ship was hilarious and when Trick died it pissed me off. But Pied made one last song out for James and it sent shivers down my spine

more or less giving Brother Eye the big finger. He also made Desaad wish he never meddled with them

so he is garnered my respect.

Forever playing Piper.

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

come on no respect for this man at all

damn u are all fools

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I know the character but will admit never knew to much on him lol. What else you got?

#4 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Sorry I know the character but will admit never knew to much on him lol. What else you got?"

he can channel the Anti life Equation with his flute what more do u want

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"more details:http://pics.livejournal.com/interrobamf/pic/00008yhqGotta hand it to piper, thanks to he and trickster I finally realized how interesting the rogues really are"

hell yeah i didnt like the rogues all that much before but those too made it hard not too

#7 Posted by Hands (1 posts) - - Show Bio

What issues are these scans from?

#8 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I give him my respect
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Pied Piper is awesome, not my favorite rogue but he's up there!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.