Dark pheonix  

white crown pheonix

#2 Posted by thesuperman (11 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#3 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

The writers 

/thread

#4 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7861 posts) - - Show Bio

White Crown Phoenix is pretty much invincible.

#5 Posted by EmmaGrace (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@thesuperman said:
superman  
Most definitely not.
#6 Posted by TheRealJeanGrey (127 posts) - - Show Bio

NO ONE!!!

#7 Posted by Queen's Halo (2406 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
The writers /thread
Well that's the only real answer really.

I'm also guessing a powerful reality manipulator could take on Phoenix and Dark Phoenix. 

Also a combination of individuals (Exiles #3 and #4, if I'm not mistaken) if they go at her at a little while after awakening.
#8 Posted by EmmaGrace (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@Queen's Halo said:
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
The writers /thread
Well that's the only real answer really.  I'm also guessing a powerful reality manipulator could take on Phoenix and Dark Phoenix.   Also a combination of individuals (Exiles #3 and #4, if I'm not mistaken) if they go at her at a little while after awakening.
Phoenix/Dark Phoenix are immune to reality warping. 
#9 Posted by Omegalpha (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1: DOT
#10 Posted by Queen's Halo (2406 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace: If you say so. I don't remember reading about it but whatever.

Thou I am going to assume  you mean the energy - then yes I think you might be correct. But the host - I'm not so sure about that.
#11 Posted by EmmaGrace (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@Queen's Halo: Well the host is just a body, unless that body has a reality warping immunity property, but the PF is an entity above reality warping.
#12 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace:  Technically, scientifically, creatively speaking you can't actually be immune to reality warping. Resistant, but not immune. Arguably a character can be immune to a weak characters reality warping but that is something very different. *nods affirmatively* *smile*

My answer though is Arceus, Jigglypuff or Slowpoke. 
#13 Posted by EmmaGrace (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
@EmmaGrace:  Technically, scientifically, creatively speaking you can't actually be immune to reality warping. Resistant, but not immune. Arguably a character can be immune to a weak characters reality warping but that is something very different. *nods affirmatively* *smile*    My answer though is Arceus, Jigglypuff or Slowpoke. 
PF was stated to be omnipotent, pretty sure reality warping would have no affect on it. Not entirely positive, but it doesn't really make sense that it would.
#14 Edited by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace said:

@SC said:

@EmmaGrace:  Technically, scientifically, creatively speaking you can't actually be immune to reality warping. Resistant, but not immune. Arguably a character can be immune to a weak characters reality warping but that is something very different. *nods affirmatively* *smile*    My answer though is Arceus, Jigglypuff or Slowpoke. 
PF was stated to be omnipotent, pretty sure reality warping would have no affect on it. Not entirely positive, but it doesn't really make sense that it would.

Stated by who? Its a relative term. PF is not the TOAA. So which character is all powerful? I am not pretty sure, I know for fact, reality warping could affect PF, in fact it has before. Reality warping is relative. Reality is subjective. So effectively it means there are thresholds yes? Scarlet Witch at her weakest for example? Reality warper, won't likely be able to reality warp an abstract? True, but Living Tribunal or TOAA or Beyonder? Different story. So its not the effect, its the power behind the effect. Sort of how Juggernaut is virtually immune to physical force? Emphasis on virtually, but that doesn't mean Living Tribunal of PF can't physically injure him? Since there power is sufficient to use a means? (Physical punch, or reality warping) to impose change on another.  

So its sort of like saying that PF is immune to being punched. I mean... 99% of all characters punches will have zero effect but character can still be effected. Just depends on the power behind it. *nods* Objectively it makes more sense that it can be affected. It makes no sense if the character can't, because reality warping is an action. Which means relative. Which means no absolute immunities. (unless perhaps creatively a writer wanted that, but thats TOAA's role) ((hope I am not coming across too snarky, but I am a words fan yes? lol *smile*)
#15 Edited by SithLantern93 (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax, ION, The Spectre, Living Tribunal, The Presence, The One Above All, Divine Spawn,Nekron(maybe),Death(Both Marvel and DC versions),Beyonder,Goblin Force
#16 Posted by EmmaGrace (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: Is PF omnipresent? If so then regardless of RW it will still be present and unaffected. But I agree with you that a higher power such as TOAA would be able to surpass that, but besides him there are too many characters that could do that. Some, but not many.  
#17 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
Ahahah, where's the live for Venonat. He may be small and purple, but his cute factor would "blow" Phoenix away!
#18 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace said:
@SC: Is PF omnipresent? If so then regardless of RW it will still be present and unaffected. But I agree with you that a higher power such as TOAA would be able to surpass that, but besides him there are too many characters that could do that. Some, but not many.  

Relatively so. Relatively no. Its hard because PF is a fictional character and writers who get to decide literally get to write a character as being able to do stuff that can circumvent real life logic/reality. With my discretion I would say no, PF is not omnipresent, because it would have to be everything and this the name PF loses all meaning yes? PF would be as much Living Tribunal and Marrow and Spider-man. We know realities where PF has fallen/been affected. I agree with your later statements. Sorry I was being semantic but that is the paradox of such words as omnipotent and omnipresent. Usually its just relative and thus flawed) instead of absolute and accurate. 
#19 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:
Ahahah, where's the live for Venonat. He may be small and purple, but his cute factor would "blow" Phoenix away!

I HATE VENOMAT, he killed my Wiccaflew. Uhm... 
#20 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
  I HATE VENOMAT, he killed my Wiccaflew. Uhm... 
What the hell is a Wiccaflew.. I think you just made that up, shifty eyes.
#21 Posted by EmmaGrace (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
@EmmaGrace said:
 Relatively so. Relatively no. Its hard because PF is a fictional character and writers who get to decide literally get to write a character as being able to do stuff that can circumvent real life logic/reality. With my discretion I would say no, PF is not omnipresent, because it would have to be everything and this the name PF loses all meaning yes? PF would be as much Living Tribunal and Marrow and Spider-man. We know realities where PF has fallen/been affected. I agree with your later statements. Sorry I was being semantic but that is the paradox of such words as omnipotent and omnipresent. Usually its just relative and thus flawed) instead of absolute and accurate. 
That about sums it up. Comic ideas are flawed enough, but bring in the relativity of RW and it's tough to make sense of it all.

And in terms of Pokemon, Pikachu and Eevee <3
#22 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446:  What.. no... Wiccaflew use... Caflew flame slam... on... Hawkeye... erm... 
#23 Posted by SC (13396 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace said:
 And in terms of Pokemon, Pikachu and Eevee <3

Eevee!!!!!!!!!!!  

Love how this has turned into a thread about Pokemon lol
#24 Posted by EmmaGrace (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: Every thread is a thread about Pokemon deep down. I haven't played in forever... Black and White is a Pokemon abomination. 
#25 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
@Hawkeye446:  What.. no... Wiccaflew use... Caflew flame slam... on... Hawkeye... erm... 
And Hawkeye shoots it in the face! KO? 

@EmmaGrace said:
@SC: Every thread is a thread about Pokemon deep down. I haven't played in forever... Black and White is a Pokemon abomination. 
Lol, it was pretty bad, but I bought and played it nonetheless! 
#26 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey's daughter 

Rachel summer with the phoniex

#27 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE. 

At least according to X-3.  

Muahahaha. 
#28 Posted by Billy Batson (58356 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman 

Batman 

Zoom 

John Constantine 

BB

#29 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil said:
Ha ha. Nice joke. I could name a dozen people who could beat her: 

Molecule Ma 
One above all 
Living Tribunal  
Mad jim jasper 
the presence 
the spectre 
the beyonder. 

And thats just white crown. There is plenty more.
#30 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3800 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks like time and relevance were the truest enemy of the phoenix 
now the only ones still hanging on are Jean Grey faboys and X-Men TAS loyalists 
even Scott moved on!
#31 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7861 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@Jnr6Lil said:
Ha ha. Nice joke. I could name a dozen people who could beat her:  Molecule Ma One above all Living Tribunal  Mad jim jasper the presence the spectre the beyonder.  And thats just white crown. There is plenty more.
Eternity?
#32 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3013 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@Jnr6Lil said:
Ha ha. Nice joke. I could name a dozen people who could beat her:  Molecule Ma One above all Living Tribunal  Mad jim jasper the presence the spectre the beyonder.  And thats just white crown. There is plenty more.
Eternity?
Yeah, he probably has a chance. Oh and sorry about molecule ma. *molecule man
#33 Edited by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is simple SUPERMEGAALTRAAWESOMNESSPLANETBUSTERSPEEDFOARCEGALIKKAMEAWAVEPOKEMONSUPERUNSTOPPABLE gun can kill her

@Shadowdoggy

yeah it seems rejection is the bullets that go in the aformentioned wepon who figured
#34 Posted by Timandm (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

Talk to Doomsday fanboys and they'll tell you Doomsday can beat the Pheonix because he's FREAKING DOOMSDAY dammit!!!!  LOL!  No, I'm not exaggerating.

#35 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:

WOLVERINE. 

At least according to X-3.   Muahahaha. 
HAHAHAHAAHAHA!
#36 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1851 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey
so many people that this thread needs to be locked, the easiest answer is TOAA(not the celstial), who is the strongest character in marvel. 

PS: this should be in the battle section, not in Gen
#37 Posted by kiss_lamia (1231 posts) - - Show Bio

The Goblin Force in its most whole and evil aspect might give her a run for her flames.

#38 Posted by Powerzone789 (428 posts) - - Show Bio

i've seen others beat, phoenix. for example apocalypse, Nate Grey back in his old form could easily match phoenix. anybody who wields the infinity gauntlet or any of the infinity gems could win. The living Tribunal and any other godlike characters could for sure take on phoenix ( eternity, celestial's etc.)

#39 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2014 posts) - - Show Bio

alien entity and james badrock(i heard he wraped the white hot room), myrlin , captain britain with excaliber, 616 mad jim jaspers

616 infinity gantlet, the beyonders, the living tribunal, anyone with full star brand power, house of m scarlet witch ......................

and of course batman

#40 Posted by ComicStooge (14033 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, of course the God Damn Batman could...

#41 Posted by windcaster (228 posts) - - Show Bio

The Goblin Force ,Le  Bete Noir or the  Celestials .  I heard somewhere that the Phoenix is more powerful than  Eternity don't know if that is true?

#42 Posted by hyperbeing (417 posts) - - Show Bio

ok lebete noir and goblin force only fought a uinvere level phoenix . and goblin force did a surprrse attack. the dakr and grene pheonix dpdends at what point

also white phoenix has yet to so her limits. and probly has none . she may even rival the lt if not surpass him.as for mm. i say he can beat all but whute phoenix. cause whitep hoenix is by far the storngestt phoenix shown . and also is should be noted that phoenix has been able to be resistant ot relaity warping. also phoenix force can relaity warp. and she can defeat ht celestials and eenterirty.you see white phoenixes domain exist beyond time and space and reality.

#43 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't forget about Onslaught.

#44 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly SA Superman with the Sword of Superman.

#45 Posted by chriskalaani (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@EmmaGrace: not even close. there are many that could solo her easily

#46 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

The one above all?

A few people on the battle boards would suggest that Infinity gauntlet Thanos and full powered Galactus could take down Dark Phoenix......

#47 Posted by Infinity_Nova_Prime1 (10 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Dayvid3 (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Grey? Franklin Richards?

#49 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been done -- Scarlet Witch and Hope Summers.

#50 Posted by Comicbooklover90 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.