The Baby

#1 Posted by Firechild (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it Jean or a piece of the phoenix! CHOOSE FOR ME!!!!!!

#2 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you talking about Hope?

#3 Edited by Firechild (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I am confused ona number of levels.
OH!!!!! they named the baby Hope?

#4 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

The new mutant baby. Is this who you are talking about? Her name is Hope.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225100 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmmmmm.... ?
#6 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

She has a twin called Grace.

#7 Edited by Legacy_ (10699 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"She has a twin called Grace."

Hope has a twin?
#8 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Closure said:
"John Valentine said:

Hope has a twin?"

I was joking.
#9 Posted by Legacy_ (10699 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Closure said:
"John Valentine said:

Hope has a twin?"

I was joking."
lol

Oh I knew that
#10 Posted by Firechild (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. Now I get it!!!!

#11 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so, hope is the twin of jean grey.

Hope is the daughter of cable.

Cable its jean grey's son.

WTF????!!!

#12 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable is the Goblin Queen's son.

#13 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"ok so, hope is the twin of jean grey.

Hope is the daughter of cable.

Cable its jean grey's son.

WTF????!!!
"
hope is not the twin of jean grey

hope is not the daughter of cable....her parents were killed in alaska by the purifiers

cable is not jean grey's son....cable is madelyne pryor's son
#14 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I do believe that Hope is the reincarnation of Jean Grey. I think the fact that Cable is her protector is kinda mirroring when Jean and Scott raised Cable in the future. And the fact that she's either a savior or a destroyer kinda echoes the Phoenix Force.

#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

No more phoenix please

#16 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"No more phoenix please"
On the band wagon I see. 
#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"No more phoenix please"
On the band wagon I see. 
"
Since day one baby
#18 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder why no one hates Galactus or the Beyonder or any other cosmic entity. The hate falls squarely on Jean all the time. 

#19 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeans the most overrated thats why people claim the phoenix force in general is on par with the living tribunal

i mean i don't really HATE phoenix i just wish she didn't have that bad of a fanbase

#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Jeans the most overrated thats why people claim the phoenix force in general is on par with the living tribunali mean i don't really HATE phoenix i just wish she didn't have that bad of a fanbase"
People claim she is on par with him because they both are judges of multiversal propotions, he deals with power that upsets the balance and she gets rid of whatever else doesn't work.  Other than TOAA they both answer to noone, not even each other. "
LT is an omniversal Judge
#21 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"Jeans the most overrated thats why people claim the phoenix force in general is on par with the living tribunali mean i don't really HATE phoenix i just wish she didn't have that bad of a fanbase"
People claim she is on par with him because they both are judges of multiversal propotions, he deals with power that upsets the balance and she gets rid of whatever else doesn't work.  Other than TOAA they both answer to noone, not even each other. "
LT is an omniversal Judge"
Is that why all his bios, including his official Marvel bio and comic issues featuring him say he surveys and maintains balance of the multiverse ? or are they wrong as well?  Even when marvel takes liberties using the term Omniverse they have only referenced it in regards to Roma and company not LT and they also use omniverse and multiverse interchangeablly at first the lighthouse was projected throughout the multiverse(by Phoenix I might add) the term was then changed to omniverse now granting Phoenix an omniversal feat.  Marvel (and everybody else)defines the Omniverse as the collection of every single universe, dimension, reality, etc. This includes the real world, as well as the Marvel universe, the Star Trek Universe, the Image Universe, etc. which means (if you are right and marvel and I are wrong) he is judging and watching us, but it also means that there was an Excalibur ligthouse in our England and that we have a Captain Britain and were in danger of being destroyed by the Chaos Wave. "
Existing in all MULTIVERSES. meaning there's more than one in marvelThe chaos wave was ridiculously strong in it's own matter which is why Meggan got that ridiculous power boost with the beyond or whatever near the end of the story.
And the chaos wave was a threat to the omniverse stated by Roma and mjj
And then there's this scan which makes it all clear there is an omniverse in marvel

#22 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3404 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suigetsu:
No one knows the biological parents of Hope Summers, the Mutant Messiah. She was born in Cooperstown, Alaska. Many innocent people were slaughtered. Only three babies were born that day and one was missing. The other two had been burned to death by the Purifiers.

Cable was given the baby and named her Hope, after his deceased wife. Both he and his wife were raising the Messiah Baby as their own.

Cable is in fact not the child of Jean Grey, but of Madelyne Pryor, the Jean Grey clone.

It does seem odd that Hope has red hair and green eyes.
#23 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:
" @Suigetsu:
No one knows the biological parents of Hope Summers, the Mutant Messiah. She was born in Cooperstown, Alaska. Many innocent people were slaughtered. Only three babies were born that day and one was missing. The other two had been burned to death by the Purifiers.Cable was given the baby and named her Hope, after his deceased wife. Both he and his wife were raising the Messiah Baby as their own.Cable is in fact not the child of Jean Grey, but of Madelyne Pryor, the Jean Grey clone.It does seem odd that Hope has red hair and green eyes. "
Yeah I know.. However I hate clones and convulted stories... Kids hate clones in comics this days... except if it is Ben Rally.
It would had been better if they rewrited or updated cable's origin as the one portrayed in House of M. Sinister using the biological sample's of Jean Grey and Scott summers to make him... Then they could retrive the baby and send him into the future only to return as a grown up badass.

in that way you would avoid a convulted storie wich only makes people confused and takes the interest away from them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.