Spider-Phoenix!?

#1 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite popular belief, the Spider-Phoenix costume didnt originate from the video game  Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro but instead was part of an annual. Cant remember if it was an X-men annual or a Thunderbolts annual. I recently went through almost every X-men issue and  all Thunderbolts issues and found this. I cant remeber which issue it was apart of and which series. xD I believe it was in the late 80s or early 90s.

#2 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio
@doordoor123:  thats crazy never heard of that before
#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24443 posts) - - Show Bio
@doordoor123: That is both awesome and ridiculous at the same time
#4 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Then it wasn't the Thunderbolts because they were the late 90's, around 97 or so.

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin: Yea the Thunderbolts didn't show up till after Onslaught 
#6 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
" Then it wasn't the Thunderbolts because they were the late 90's, around 97 or so. "
Then maybe it was in the late 90s. It might have been an x-men/thunderbolts crossover.
#7 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@doordoor123 said:
" @Green Skin said:
" Then it wasn't the Thunderbolts because they were the late 90's, around 97 or so. "
Then maybe it was in the late 90s. It might have been an x-men/thunderbolts crossover. "
It was Spider-Man #25 during a team up with Excalibur.
#8 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
" @doordoor123 said:
" @Green Skin said:
Then maybe it was in the late 90s. It might have been an x-men/thunderbolts crossover. "
It was Spider-Man #25 during a team up with Excalibur. "
Not the one i found. Maybe hes been in comics on more then one occasion.
#9 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by weaponx (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

And what was the story?????

#11 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponx: that Phoenix in this case Rachel is knock out and Spidy give her mouth to mouth and absorbed shard of the phoenix force
#12 Posted by fodigg (6130 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by weaponx (1565 posts) - - Show Bio
@Leliel: Thanks, sorry for the late reply.
#14 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
Cosmic Spidey vs. Spider-Phoenix, two enter, only one leaves!
When you mean Cosmic Spidey you mean the one time he used the uni-force and became Captain Universe? If so I suggest he win with the phoenix force only because it stronger force but maybe the ways you use the uni-force is more practical@weaponx said:
@Leliel: Thanks, sorry for the late reply.
not a problem glad could clear that up

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.