How powerful is White Crown Phoenix?

#1 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is she? 

Can she beat a fully fed Galactus?
#2 Edited by Edamame (28169 posts) - - Show Bio
She can probably defeat Galactus.
#3 Posted by Squares (6718 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Explain, please? This intrigues me.
#4 Posted by BMEZY (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares 

well for starters.. she erased a timeline and then created one from scratch... she also holds the whole 616 Universe in the palm of her hand..
#5 Edited by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Edamame said:

She can probably defeat Galactus.

Make that can definitely defeat Galactus. Rachel Summers practically defeated him with only a fragment of the Phoenix Force.

Edit: As has been pointed out to me: Galactus was weak at the time. But the White Phoenix of the Crown is one of the most powerful beings in the known Marvel Universe, it is generally agreed that only the One Above All, and a handful of similarly powerful beings are more powerful than it. Such as the Living Tribunal.

This thread pretty much covers it, although I'm trying to find the feats thread, which goes into greater detail.

http://www.comicvine.com/jean-grey/29-3552/white-phoenix-of-the-crown/92-591389/

Another one (although there is a general consensus of "fanboying" of Thanos with the IG....)

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/phoenix-scarlet-witch-vs-thanos-galactus/674640/?page=3

^Holding an infant universe in the palm of her hand.

Basically, she's quite powerful. And I'd say she would own Galactus. *still searching in vain for aforementioned thread*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.