Follow

Phoenix Force

Character » Phoenix Force appears in 1612 issues.

A powerful cosmic entity, an immortal being representing the Life-Death-Rebirth cycle, all current and future life, and is the nexus of all psychic energy ever to have existed, to exist or will exist. It has, at times, chosen a host to live within, granting the vessel nigh-omnipotent power. It has the power to create or destroy anything, or everything. The Phoenix has had various hosts, but the most well known and frequent host is the mortal mutant Jean Grey.

Galactus can beat The Phoenix Force?

Avatar image for chucknorrisreturned
    chucknorrisreturned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was reading about The Phoenix Force on comic vine and it said that Galactus nearly killed it?

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jubilee042

chuck norris it ain't all about fighting and no cause rachel with the phoenix fought galactus and she kicked his butt i think

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Roddy010

Ummm......No

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By BatteredArmor

Of course Galactus has only one superior.........Batman with prep. No but seriously Phoinex foarce wins

duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By duchess

Phoenix Force > Galactus

kimeraevet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kimeraevet

Galactus and the Phoenix Force are equals. They were created together at the end of the original universe.

xerogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xerogod

ohhhhhhhhhh brother!!! give it a rest!!! please!!!! galactus can beat phoenix, phoenix can beat galactus, galactus can beat odin, odin can beat galactus, thor can beat galactus, hulk can beat galactus, ironman can beat galactus, hell squirrel girl can beat galactus....EVERYBODY CAN BEAT GALACTUS DAMNIT!!!!! Marvel does a very poor job at keeping things in synch and maintaining the power level of a character...every1 knows this, no character in marvel, except TOAA or Franklin R. has a steady rate of power...seriously

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hyperbeing

u guys power isn't the only thing that can be allowed by someone to win a fight.i mean look at it this way. galactus could almost eaisly destroy some the the charcters mentioned[though it may depened how often he ffed.] anyway the reason some of thos guys beath im is do to more then power.i mean is ironman sotnrger then galactus.can he destroy an entire planet. or is the hulk able to beat galactus even with his superhuman strength or can galactus overpower him with his other array of abiltites turn him to stone or soemthing. guys the thing is you cant only compare powers you have to compare more to that. for axample phoenix force with rachel as a host vs galactus. lets see. phoenix has an infinite power source . while glaactus doesnt. phoenix can warp matter and enenrgy at high levels so can galactus.phoenix can manipulate time and space galactus has done these to an extent. both can revive the dead. and bothhave been shown to warp reality. both of them are required functions of the niverse.if not mutiverse. bot of them can teleaport and among otherthings are very alike.and both have been known to be quite skilled stratagists.though galactus apearently has more wit then rachel phoenix.to tel lthe truth in certain battles like rachel phoenix vs galactus while phoenix domitated galactus in power it more more then the fact she is stronger it was also cause she has a virtualy infinite power source.while galactus doenst.but galactus while he feels guilt for his actions as he revealed to nova .he apeared to outwitted phoenix by calling her a hypocrit and on telling her her power wource.to tell the truth in my opinion i think white phoenix and galactus are more frieednly with each other . cause i think white phoenix knows galactuses importance and likewwise. also i beleive both of them are important. i mean phoenix wit hher being the being that gives life to the universe and is the guradian of creatio among otherthings.

chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chriskalaani

full powered galactus can beat any phoenix with the exception of that crown one

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.