Are We On The Verge Of Another Visit From The Phoenix Force?

• 107 results
#101 Posted by AllmightyJackson (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully this time they can explain the Phoenix more. Like why does a cosmic abstract keep harassing these guys?

#102 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (964 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm afraid I no longer care about the X-men anymore. They just seem to be so far out of the loop of Marvel they could almost have their own imprint. I think the final blow was when they gave us Colossusnaut!

I get it...time travel, mutant extinction and the phoenix force.

Every storyline has something to do with these three plot devices...I wish I could see something new for a change out of them

#103 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mrfuzzynutz said:

I'm afraid I no longer care about the X-men anymore. They just seem to be so far out of the loop of Marvel they could almost have their own imprint. I think the final blow was when they gave us Colossusnaut!

I get it...time travel, mutant extinction and the phoenix force.

Every storyline has something to do with these three plot devices...I wish I could see something new for a change out of them

LOL I agree. Colossusnaut is extremely lame. Even the Phoenix imbued Sword was stupid. Those three storylines are pretty boring. Anyone remember the last time mutant extinction was tried (i.e. The Legacy Virus) and how boring that got?

#104 Posted by gravitypress (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if anyone saw this so............

#105 Posted by 00 Raiser (441 posts) - - Show Bio

@gravitypress: I read about it but hadnt seen anything about it. DUDE THAT COVER ALMOST MAKES ME WANT TO READ THIS!!!!!

#106 Posted by VenomMelendez (405 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87:

Why would Jean give Scott Hell? Him moving on after her death would be what she'd want.

#107 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@gravitypress said:

Not sure if anyone saw this so............

Seen it, but its still bad@$$.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.