Green Goblin #1-#13?

#1 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Phil Urich had his own series that lasted 13 issues, but they aren't listed here.

#2 Posted by G-Man (18916 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps you could add them? I have the issues but they're pretty much inaccessible. Too many comics. I stopped organizing/cataloging them years ago.

Staff
#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure if I know how, I'm still kinda learning the site. Also, I don't have a scanner.

#4 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Perhaps you could add them? I have the issues but they're pretty much inaccessible. Too many comics. I stopped organizing/cataloging them years ago."

Me too until I got drum roll Drawer Boxes!!!

#5 Posted by G-Man (18916 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"I'm not sure if I know how, I'm still kinda learning the site. Also, I don't have a scanner."

Just go to Submission Guidelines and create a volume. Most of the images can be found online. Do you have the issues? Not that I want you to run out and get a scanner but they are pretty cheap nowadays.

Just found this site: http://shadow_warrior7.tripod.com/covers.html

You could "save" the images and upload them here.

Staff
#6 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler-esque

I was reminded of this series during the latest spidey flick.

#7 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

When I created the volume, was I able to put in all the issues or just the first?

#8 Posted by G-Man (18916 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#9 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Oopsie. Well, at least I learned a little more about the site, and was able to contribute even farther.

Once I get the thousand points, I'll be unstoppable (in a good way)! Bwahaha (in a good way)!

#10 Posted by Eyz (3042 posts) - - Show Bio

And what a run!
It was quite a fun series :P

(offtopic?)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.