Follow

Phil Urich

Character » Phil Urich appears in 303 issues.

Phil Urich, was a hero who, somewhere along the line, began thinking the universe was against him, leading to a psychotic break. Formerly taking up the mantles of Darkhawk, Green Goblin and Hobgoblin, Urich is now known as the Goblin Knight.

Creepy Coincidence?

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Shadowsnake89

ASM 649 surprised me a bit. But at the same time I had this idea in my head for months. 

Last May I was busy cutting my lawn, and for no real reason I thought to myself," What if Phil Urich did something stupid like become a villain to impress a girl?", and now it happens. It kind of creeps me out that sometimes you think of an idea and not long after it comes true, like someones out there reading your thoughts.

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@Shadowsnake89 said:

" ASM 649 surprised me a bit. But at the same time I had this idea in my head for months.  Last May I was busy cutting my lawn, and for no real reason I thought to myself," What if Phil Urich did something stupid like become a villain to impress a girl?", and now it happens. It kind of creeps me out that sometimes you think of an idea and not long after it comes true, like someones out there reading your thoughts. "

i think its that marvel is a bit predictable. 
    Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shadowsnake89
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon: I'm personally still clinging to the hope that that was Daniel that got the axe and that Roderick will show up soon.
    Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@Shadowsnake89 said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon: I'm personally still clinging to the hope that that was Daniel that got the axe and that Roderick will show up soon. "
    oh yeah your right thats probably EXACTLY what they are doing.  why did i forget about him?  good thinking. 
    Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shadowsnake89
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon:
    Here's hoping.
    Blue Outburst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Blue Outburst

Well Phil was on of my favorite characters and the fact that he has gone down a bad path really makes me angry. Phil's run as the Green Goblin was something I read when I was much younger and I was shocked when I saw this. Marvel is really wrecking good characters. I hope this changes for the better for Phil. Kind of something like what happened to Daredevil, it was dumb but it helped another character I like.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc72068d57d
    deactivated-5edc72068d57d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shadowsnake89 said:
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon: I'm personally still clinging to the hope that that was Daniel that got the axe and that Roderick will show up soon.
    Except he didn't act like Danial. Phil kept the head anyway. 

Besides, Kingsly wasn't being used anyway.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5edc72068d57d
    deactivated-5edc72068d57d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Shadowsnake89:

Plus, isn't Daniel Kingsly dead already?

Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shadowsnake89

Woo-hoo i was right, thank you ASM 691.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.