Coulson is The Vision!

#1 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope...

#2 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Reasons?

#3 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

people really need to stop getting people excited with these titles...

#4 Posted by TheCannon (19430 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a horrible idea.

#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

This is horrible only because if they do it, then in the comics they'll kill of Vision AGAIN and replace him with Agent Vision

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13638 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, way to make a misleading thread title.....

Online
#7 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Wow, way to make a misleading thread title.....
#8 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

This is horrible only because if they do it, then in the comics they'll kill of Vision AGAIN and replace him with Agent Vision

No, they'll most probably just merge the two of them together some weird way.

#9 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: No that would "confuse" the readers. They can't have a Vision that's anything unlike the movie version ¬_¬

#10 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@ReVamp: No that would "confuse" the readers. They can't have a Vision that's anything unlike the movie version ¬_¬

:O. No, they'd say that the Vision that Stark made had to be based on human DNA, which is where Coulson comes in.

As for confusing readers, its not like Nick Fury is the same in the movies and in the 616 cannon. But yes, you've got the right sentiment for sure.

#11 Posted by cattlebattle (13369 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@X35 said:

@ReVamp: No that would "confuse" the readers. They can't have a Vision that's anything unlike the movie version ¬_¬

:O. No, they'd say that the Vision that Stark made had to be based on human DNA, which is where Coulson comes in.

As for confusing readers, its not like Nick Fury is the same in the movies and in the 616 cannon. But yes, you've got the right sentiment for sure.

Wouldn't worry about it anyways
 
Clark Gegg (the dude who plays him) said he wouldn't want to play an AI characters because he wouldn't have a sense of humor....Not saying its not going to happen just unlikely
 
Regardless, Agent Coulson is to appear in Iron Man 3, so he is likely not really dead
#12 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Wow, way to make a misleading thread title.....
#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (16504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Solarflare32 said:

Reasons?

Coulson, Vision... it rhymes! : )

#14 Posted by TheCannon (19430 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

This is a horrible idea.

This.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.