New 52 Phantom Lady Respect Thread

#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8790 posts) - - Show Bio

In November 2011, the New 52 and now began a new direction was taken to the superheroes of DC, principally the most adorable Freedom Fighter's members: Phantom Lady

Let's take a look at the new Phantom Lady feats in this new universe:

To see another New 52 Respect Thread,click here:http://www.comicvine.com/dc-comics/57-10/new-52-respect-threads/92-672946/

Phantom Lady explaining how the new gadgets works,while beating a bunch of thugs (Now she can g generate living shadows)

:Sorry for the lazy!!!

#2 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8790 posts) - - Show Bio
With this suit Phantom Lady can phasing throught things and created hard darkness constructs
Walking beneath a lake,it's seems she doesn't need to breathe while phasing
#3 Posted by cameron83 (7350 posts) - - Show Bio

and thanks

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see that they finally gave her some clothes.

#5 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

??

What are these characters secret IDs?

#6 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8790 posts) - - Show Bio
Larning how to focus her abilities
It's seems the Blacklight affect people's mind
Creating several shadow tentacles

@cameron83: You're welcome

#7 Posted by cameron83 (7350 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone: They joke about names like phantom lady and doll man...i think it is a really nice adaption

#8 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm Dane and ...Jen(?)?

Thank you btw.

#9 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83:

yeah it does look O.K. though why they choose to revive the Quality characters and apply so many changes is beyond me. DC is consistently too sprawling.

#10 Posted by cameron83 (7350 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone: well to be fair they always did change them

#11 Posted by jesusdisciple001 (546 posts) - - Show Bio

dollman beat the crap out of ray palmer

#12 Posted by Jetshade (421 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for posting the pages. But who IS this new Phantom Lady, is she still Stormy Knight?

#13 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this really the new 52, I don't remember this

#14 Posted by cameron83 (7350 posts) - - Show Bio

I love what they did with the character,however I prefer the old character (and the older incarnation of the team to be frank) mainly because:

• While this character (more like this team) has A LOT of potential,they really didn't do anything with the character.Whereas the older team had a lot done with them and I liked it.However,this new incarnation of the team.....nothing was done with them.They could've had the potential to supercede the old team.
  • There are so few members.Again,we could bring in Firebrand,Black Condor,Red Bee,etc etc....but again,nothing was done with this team.There are only like 3 freaking members
  • Lastly,they kinda dulled down Uncle Sam.I liked him more when he was a costume-wearing field leader.Not a leader behind-the-scenes.However,if they made a series (With Justin and Jim creating) they could've done something with the character (and the whole team) and he could've gotten his powers.
#15 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8790 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Soon as possible I will updated!!

thanks bro planning on using her in a debate because she is just you know such a BA!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.