Is Harbinger being overlooked?!?

#1 Posted by knighthood (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

With the recent cancellations in the DC line, I feel the need to support good books that I feel are being overlooked. With that said, after reading the first issue I'm extremely excited about the new Harbinger series. I'm just curious how many people are actually reading this title. So far Peter Stanchek would rather suppress his powers than embrace them. Peter also makes some really questionable decisions with his powers. It would be hard to say if Peter is a hero or a villain. Long story short, I feel this book should get more attention.

#2 Posted by RoboShark (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

I dug the first issue, definitely going to keep checking it out.

#3 Posted by SoA (5243 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood: loving this book just read #2 , and can not wait for what happens next . i love psi powers and this book hopefully doesn't die out before its time lol

#4 Posted by knighthood (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA: I'm glad you enjoyed it. My comic shop didn't have it this week. :(

#5 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

This was pretty good but I think Bloodshot will be my Valiant title after reading #1.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35016 posts) - - Show Bio

the book is pretty amazing

#7 Posted by monarch_prime (420 posts) - - Show Bio

It is amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.