Follow

Peter Petrelli

Character » Peter Petrelli appears in 7 issues.

Peter is the brother of Nathan Petrelli. He has the ability to mimic and copy anyone's super powers. He can later recall and use these abilities. It hasn't been revealed how many he can copy. Due to his father taking away his abilities, Peter was powerless for a while until he injected himself with a formula that gives him abilities. Now he can only absorb people's powers by touch and he can only have 1 at a time.

Heroes...I wonder...

Insignia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Insignia

Warning Possible Spoiler

Seems to me that Heroes is broken, Peter can only absorb one power at a time now. Why pray tell did he not find Hiro, get his time powers and go back to the beginning, finds himself in the past and absorbs his empathic mimicry. We have already seen that two Peters can be in the same timeline. So...Yeah
    Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hyperlight

@Insignia: thats what i would have did. the producers probably though peter was too powerful. because it was getting to the point were sylar couldnt even fight him. i personally liked original peter. I just dont think he should have started using sylars original power

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.