Follow

Pestilence (Ichisumi)

Character » Pestilence (Ichisumi) appears in 70 issues.

Final Horseman of Apocalypse.

What happened to Pestilence!?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Edited By papad1992

Ever since Dark Angel Saga in Uncanny X-Force I've been wondering one key little detail... with Dark Beast vanishing with Pestilence and War by his side, what the heck happened to them! Especially when Dark Beast revealed Pestilence is carrying Archangel's heir! I mean this incarnation of X-Force is soon ending and I know this is gonna be another unanswered question but it's an important one, and there's really no more room for a descent story including Apocalypse again before this series ends. Talk about a hanging thread! Anybody know!?

No Caption Provided
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCrowbar

His heir will never come up again. That's my bet.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By papad1992

@TheCrowbar said:

Pretty big plot point though. But since the series is ending, Archangel has changed, and the team is no longer together, it seems kind of redundant now! But would have been a cool story. I guess it will go in the box of unresolved plots.

Avatar image for deactivated-62dfe515b2439
    deactivated-62dfe515b2439

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Remender could pick up these plot points in Uncanny Avengers. I believe he stated somewhere that Apocalypse would be a villain in that series down the line. Here is to hoping....

Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Matchstick

My guess is that a completely different writer will take up that plot point years from now for a completely different storyline than the original writer intended.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheCrowbar

@papad1992 said:

@TheCrowbar said:

Pretty big plot point though. But since the series is ending, Archangel has changed, and the team is no longer together, it seems kind of redundant now! But would have been a cool story. I guess it will go in the box of unresolved plots.

Personally I would love for the child to be born and be found out that all of Warren's memories are in him. Sorta like Ayla in Dune Messiah.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By papad1992

@TheCrowbar said:

@papad1992 said:

@TheCrowbar said:

Personally I would love for the child to be born and be found out that all of Warren's memories are in him. Sorta like Ayla in Dune Messiah.

Ooh... interesting!

Avatar image for huskersoonerfan73
    huskersoonerfan73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By huskersoonerfan73

I think the child she is carrying is actually Apocalypse. Warren has always been the favorite horseman and archangels skin has always been blue. Just sayin.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By papad1992

@huskersoonerfan73 said:

I think the child she is carrying is actually Apocalypse. Warren has always been the favorite horseman and archangels skin has always been blue. Just sayin.

For Apocalypse to initially "plant his seed" within his rightful heir only for him to, years later, impregnate it into another sounds disgusting!! HIV testing anybody!? :P

huskersoonerfan73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By huskersoonerfan73

Just saying that En Sabah Nur had incredible foresight. "This follows a visit from Ozymandias, who tells him that he is indeed one of Apocalypse's chosen ones". Not sure which uncanny x men issue this is from but it is telling. Besides during Messiah War, even though Apocalypse was behind the techno wings of archangel, those wings still had warrens DNA. Just saying that they helped Apocalyspe recover from his injuries. Another quick point, archangel is the only horseman to be spared any personal attacks from Apocalypse.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By papad1992

@huskersoonerfan73 said:

Just saying that En Sabah Nur had incredible foresight. "This follows a visit from Ozymandias, who tells him that he is indeed one of Apocalypse's chosen ones". Not sure which uncanny x men issue this is from but it is telling. Besides during Messiah War, even though Apocalypse was behind the techno wings of archangel, those wings still had warrens DNA. Just saying that they helped Apocalyspe recover from his injuries. Another quick point, archangel is the only horseman to be spared any personal attacks from Apocalypse.

good points... were gonna have to wait and see if this particular plot gets picked up or not!!

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By The Lobster

Rick Remender said that most of the loose-ends will be tied up in the Uncanny Avengers series that he's writing. 

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By papad1992

@The Lobster said:

Rick Remender said that most of the loose-ends will be tied up in the Uncanny Avengers series that he's writing.

Really? Hmmm... interesting! I like how he's connecting his previous series with the new one he's writing! Very smart. Only thing though, I find it hard to believe that a team consisting of Cap America, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Rogue, and Havok would battle foes like Dark Beast, etc... Be interesting to read though.

lucalosito89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lucalosito89

if the Red Skull was the son of pestilence and Archangel?!

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@The Lobster said:

He's the only reason I'm getting that series(after reading UXF), not an avenger's fan but this news just made me excited for the series. I like how he has handled the apocalypse plot line most apocalypse stories are pretty bad lol

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By papad1992

@EnSabahNurX said:

@The Lobster said:

He's the only reason I'm getting that series(after reading UXF), not an avenger's fan but this news just made me excited for the series. I like how he has handled the apocalypse plot line most apocalypse stories are pretty bad lol

Agreed... but I read the first issue of Uncanny Avengers, it didn't seem like Remender's work! After coming off of Uncanny X-Force, I assumed this new series was going to be top notch! But it was kind of lame!!

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kid Apollo

ive got a feeling this plot line and the resultant charater mite be dropped for along time and possibly not picked up ever. look what happened to Colossus' son Peter, Domino's brother Lazarus, Iceman's possible son Robert, or Bishop's grandparents.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Could be picked up in Uncanny Avengers since a bunch of other plot threads are continuing there

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By Magian

Doubt Remender is going to forget about it.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ms__omega

This is all I have to say about this....

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By papad1992

@kid Apollo said:

ive got a feeling this plot line and the resultant charater mite be dropped for along time and possibly not picked up ever. look what happened to Colossus' son Peter, Domino's brother Lazarus, Iceman's possible son Robert, or Bishop's grandparents.

Don't forget Carter and Annie Ghazikhanian!! :P

Nefilim927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Nefilim927
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By papad1992

the next "Uncanny Avengers" arc, it will deal with the direct fallout of Archangel impregnating Pestilence. "This is something that has a magnitude and scope that I don't think anyone will anticipate."

The name of the arc was revealed as "Ragnarok Now."

Right out of context... beautiful, the plot point has become a major arc! I love Remender!!

huskersoonerfan73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Apocalypse may be born in uncanny avengers #6. Kang sends him back in time to be found later. Sounds familiar? Hope I'm right about earlier prediction.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

So we never found out what happened....?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.