Does Perry know?

#1 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think Perry White actually knows Clark Kent is Superman?

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
Plausible deniability. Same with Gordon. They know, but they don't allow themselves to acknowledge it.
#3 Edited by Fireheart10 (322 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:

" Plausible deniability. Same with Gordon. They know, but they don't allow themselves to acknowledge it. "

I believe that about Gordon. Not so sure about Perry yhough.
#4 Posted by Mrs. Tim Drake (268 posts) - - Show Bio

i remember reading somewhere once that Perry does know. i think Batman said it. he said something along the lines of "Perry's a great detective, a journalist. and just like jim (gordon) with me, Perry knows that Clark is superman. " i forget when though. 

#5 Posted by War Killer (20336 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mrs. Tim Drake said:
" i remember reading somewhere once that Perry does know. i think Batman said it. he said something along the lines of "Perry's a great detective, a journalist. and just like jim (gordon) with me, Perry knows that Clark is superman. " i forget when though.  "
Bruce said that in Batman: Hush when he visited Metropolis. He said: "Perry White is too good a reporter not to have uncovered Clark's secret. And yet, he acts otherwise...reminding me how good of a detective Jim Gordan is back in Gotham City...." So yes, it's very possibly that Perry knows.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.